DVDVR Message Board

A Report Weird Things Thread

RIPPA

There are some weird things afoot - I ran the autofixer on the database and that seemed to catch a lot of the problems but there seems to be one thing that refuses to fix.

We shall see if that keeps up

My son is testing for his orange belt so I can't do anything since I'm on my phone.

I'll talk to Dean during our comical IMPACT live tweeting. We are going to have to put in a trouble ticket. (I know of at least one board waiting to be installed.)

Your new hosts/IT guys are really the shit. This stuff used to drag on for ages.

I can not recommend inMotion Hosting enough

Especially since our last hosts would have just shut us down for 2 weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

No - that has been happened recently.

It seems to be when people just post the link directly into the post and dont use any sort of tag on it. For whatever reason the board - wont automatically converted it anymore

• 2 weeks later...

I've twice had links and bits of text accompanying them just not show up.  Once the entire post came up blank, in one of the MLB threads, and now the link and first paragraph, basically, of a post in this week's NFL thread just wasn't there.  No clue why.

Hello, i just registered and recieved a validation email to my yahoo account minus any links to click just blank space here:

To activate your account, simply click on the following link:(Some email client users may need to copy and paste the link into your webbrowser).

and this

If you could not validate your registration by clicking on the link, pleasevisit this page:It will ask you for a user id number, and your validation key. These are shownbelow:

i tried to change which email account i was using to see if it was a yahoo problem, this required authentication which in turn confirmed my account so i can write this but unsure what the problem