DVDVR Message Board

SMACKDOWN IS AWESOME!!!! (11/15/16)

RIPPA

4 hours ago, just drew said:

Have Steph come out and tell him to pin him or he's fired...

No but there is a lot of Steph teasing dudes are fired if they lose

Like Foley spent basically all of RAW and that State of the Union thing basically saying that if RAW loses the men's match he is gonna get fired 

• Like 1

The best way to do it would be to do the trade before the match. Stephanie doesn't think Sami will get the job done, so she's fleecing Bryan to get the IC Title. Maybe she even throws in a second person (Cesaro seems too good to be a throw in... maybe Nevile) because she's got so much hubris. But then Sami wins, and it's DB who fleeced Stephanie. They'd never make her look that stupid, though.

• Like 2

Mick said on the "State of the...whatever" interview that he knows how this story ends, meaning that even he thinks he's gonna get fired at some point. I feel like the story for Survivor Series is Raw losing big and Steph blaming Mick. IC Title, Cruisers, main event, tag team, everything. The natural story would be to show how much better the guys get along on Smackdown and how Shane and Daniel are better GM's than Steph and she can't handle it, so she lashes out at Mick and turns to HHH...

Daniel Bryan has got to be the face version of the authority. Like Miz is not a fighting champion, but Dolp Ziggler is? Dolph's idiocy forced the INC title to be put on the line against your competition. Sure, you get a shot at the Cruiserweight Title and 6-7 stars(I am not sure if DIY and Adrian Neville are part of the deal), but the only way Bryan comes off as being competent is that he already traded Miz for Sami or something.

• Like 1

On Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 4:34 PM, Burgundy LaRue said:

Honestly?  If WWE booked its shows like high school, they'd be over like Rover.

We could have had a very special episode of Raw recreating the classic drugs episode of Saved By The Bell after Roman got busted for adderall.  With Roman as Jessie and Ambrose as Zack.

• Like 2

I kind of see Sasha in the Lisa role, if we're assuming Lisa is in her pre-Boss stage.  For Mr. Belding we'd need somebody in charge but is not afraid to be a buffoon once in a while.  The current crop isn't cutting it, so I'd nominate John Lauranitis for the Mr. Belding role.

Or if you want to get Dennis Haskins, I'm sure he wouldn't mind that either.  Not like he has much else to do.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

Bo Dallas is definitely in the dweeb squad...

Im not sold  on Ambrose as Zack. need someone cleaner... and has a morality at the end of the day.

Zack Ryder, though considering his obsession with the show that'd be too easy.  But why not, Zack Ryder it is!

And Jason Jordan is the PERFECT AC Slater.  Good call!

• Like 1

Got around to watching this weeks episode of Smackdown. 

Liked the show, got me excited for Survivor Series everyone looked important going into the PPV. Miz loses to Sami Zayn, I'm calling it. Hopefully it means Zayn ends up on Smackdown.