DVDVR Message Board

2016 NFL: WEEK SIX

Dolfan in NYC

13 hours ago, Justin877 said:

I like the old school Denver logo as well.  I also like the Chargers all blue unis as well.  Shame they can't make it an all year thing.

The problem with the Denver Uniforms were the helmets were the wrong color.  The lighter blue from the Elway era looks so much better with than the orange than that dark blue they wore last night.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, supremebve said:

The problem with the Denver Uniforms were the helmets were the wrong color.  The lighter blue from the Elway era looks so much better with than the orange than that dark blue they wore last night.

Oh totally agreed, but at this point I'll take what I can get.  Incremental progress.

14 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

He doesn't get a nickname until he earns it.

It's not a nickname. I keep thinking of him as Os Brockweiler for no reason, so just made it Hoss to sound like a hick. His nickname is Tall Fuck Who Can't Throw Football.

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Sad news for those of us of the older generation 

Dennis Byrd was killed in a head on collision today. He was 50

This is incredibly sad. I met him several times outside Giants Stadium after the game as a kid and he (and his teammates) were the nicest and coolest people you could EVER meet. They would literally spend hours after the game greeting and tailgating with fans. Sadly you will never have a situation like that today where you have players separated from fans in all these new stadiums. And of course Byrd's passing is even sadder because of what he overcame just to be able to walk again after that horrific injury. RIP.