DVDVR Message Board

Life Events Thread

Ryan

22 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

That's one heck of a distraction. I wonder what he doesn't want us paying attention to this time. 

It seems like it's a distraction for the news that the Exxon Mobil chairman is now Secretary of State.

On ‎12‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:26 PM, Super Ape said:

So, uhhhhh... my car was repo'd and I'm asking my old man for a loan to catch up on all our bills. Hooray.

Sorry to hear that man.  Times are rough all over.

The memorial service for my best friend's mom is this Saturday.  It has made me begin to ponder the mortality of my own parents. 

I think I am mentally prepared for it but I am not sure if my two siblings are. 

At least you will have a White Christmas.  :)

The area near my folk's house is pretty much a frigid marshland thanks to the saturated ground and cold temperatures that don't allow the ground to dry out.

I had such high hopes for this Kanye West angle. He gets a bit paranoid, has a breakdown and is hospitalised, and then no-one sees him for weeks. Then his wife comes out on telly and starts saying she's never seen him so Broken. And when he comes back, he's bleached a bit of his hair... all he has to do is start calling Jay Z 'Brother Corey' and rap battle him with fireworks and it would be perfect. But no...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AxB said:

I had such high hopes for this Kanye West angle. He gets a bit paranoid, has a breakdown and is hospitalised, and then no-one sees him for weeks. Then his wife comes out on telly and starts saying she's never seen him so Broken. And when he comes back, he's bleached a bit of his hair... all he has to do is start calling Jay Z 'Brother Corey' and rap battle him with fireworks and it would be perfect. But no...

Does this mean if Broken he comes back to his Graduation album days?  Because that was an awesome time to like Kanye.

7 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I know. I shouldn't be so quick to ascribe shrewdness to completely in-character behaviour that's really about accruing attention and celebrity. 

Remember this term for the next four years:  Hanlon's Razor

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity,"

• Like 1