DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Phase III Movie Discussion Thread

RIPPA

11 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Pretty much that, exactly. What more does Loki have to fight for? I just see him making a bargain to hand over the Tesseract to Thanos in exchange for sparing his life and Thanos kills Loki anyway for failing him in the first place.

I think it may go something more like Loki tries to use the Tessaract against Thanos (under the ruse of some sort of deal) only to unwittingly deliver it to the Mad Titan instead and ensure his own destruction.. 

IMO, It would be more fitting if Loki's hubris proved to be his undoing, even in the service of his brother and the surviving Asgardians.

23 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Kendrick Lamar is producing and procuring talent for the Black Panther soundtrack. 

Disney got every black person in Hollywood to either work on nearly every aspect of this thing or be in the actual movie. 

Long live, King T'Challa.  Make Africa Great Again!

I've taken it into account just fine. Even with that factored in, it's still surprising that it would grab the all time record.

It's great either way. The movie looks pretty cool and this all but guarantees more of that.

• Haha 1

Variety is reporting that Jac Schaeffer (The Shower, TiMER, Mr. Stache, Nasty Women) has been brought on board by Marvel to start writing a script for a stand-alone Black Widow movie, with Scarlett Johansson returning as Natasha.

The film hasn’t been greenlit by Marvel, though.... yet. I suppose they’ll look at the script once it’s done and go from there.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Casey said:

Variety is reporting that Jac Schaeffer (The Shower, TiMER, Mr. Stache, Nasty Women) has been brought on board by Marvel to start writing a script for a stand-alone Black Widow movie, with Scarlett Johansson returning as Natasha.

The film hasn’t been greenlit by Marvel, though.... yet. I suppose they’ll look at the script once it’s done and go from there.

About time if it happens.

• Like 1

Black Widow movie is long overdue. 

No idea what you'd do with her in a post IW storyline unless you put her up against the Zodiac, the Serpent Squad, or some other updated SHIELD antagonist from the 60's.

• Like 2