DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

Basically the only way the Skins are stopping the Eagles is due to Vick's inaccuracy or poor decision making.

After seeing him basically miss three wide open receivers on three consecutive plays, I'd say that strategy has a better than 50/50 chance of succeeding...

Geez Louise!!! Alfred Morris fumbled just now, just like David Wilson last night.  My fantasy RB's are crapping the bed

I will say, Chip Kelly's no huddle Eagles are starting to remind me of the "Greatest Show on Turf" St. Louis Rams, that could be scary!

I'm glad I got the "over 52" bet for this game, because I think Eagles over/under lines will be higher than that for the rest of the season.

EDIT: It's hard to keep up with the game while watching Djokovic/Nadal having another epic match in the U.S. Open final.

I'm just pleased Chip brought the playcalling signage with him. Granted, it's a multi-colored pinwheel instead of a giant posterboard with pictures of Chris Berman, a socket wrench, two mismatched socks and a duck but at least it's there.

I do so hope we get that posterboard some day.

And then the No Fun League will immediately squash it.

• Like 1