DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

Just tell that Mike and Mike isn't doing coverage of Texans/Chargers.  That is literally (probably have this wrong) the bottom of the NFL announcing barrel

If you're asking who are the announcers for Texans vs. Chargers, it is Berman and Dilfer. Trent I am OK with, but the other guy will require me to have the TV on mute. Not that I am going to pay as much attention to that game anyhow.

I do have to give props for the random guy on Twitter who responded to the question of "Did the Redskins cross mid field yet?" with "Yeah, during the coin toss."

HA! I have never seen so many 10 second runoffs in one series.God - the only other way this game would be better is if they ran the Swinging Gate again

I don't think I've ever seen

"hey, you can use your time out to avoid the ten second runoff"

"....Nah, I'm good.  Take the time please."

Once, let alone twice in a row like that.  Certainly not with what might have been an Intentional False Start to induce the second one.

I love that all the ESPN heads are having to eat shit at halftime. Only Trent picked the Eagles.

I can't believe so many of them overlooked the fact that there is ZERO tape on this offense. Not to mention that they were betting on a guy whose knee was peanut brittle at the beginning of the year. The Eagles are going to look like they're playing with GOD Mode until the rest of the league catches up with them. It's just a matter of how quickly that happens.

Grr.... i am still going to have live somehow live with WE WERE ROBBED!!! CLEARLY WE ARE BETTER THAN THE EAGLES!!! THERE OFFENSE IS UNFAIR!!!! stuff all this week.

I knew I couldn't be this happy

Oh I can't wait to hear the people on the radio say stuff like "If you take away the first half, the Skins won the game" like the last Eagles Monday night game. Unfortunately Chip Kelly forgot how he played in the first half.

Oh god yeah... FROM SIX SECONDS LEFT IN THE THIRD QUARTER WE WON THE GAME!!!!