DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: Week 1

Dolfan in NYC

Gruden and Buck can call the NFL in hell. Rod Black and Chris Suitor in CFL hell.

Pregame show with that guy on FOX that does the awful impersonations no one laughs at, and predictions by the e-trade baby (who the panelists have to sell as real).

Didn't they get rid of Caliendo?

He does a really great and funny John Madden impersonation.  He also does a really terrible impersonation of just about everybody else ever.

Hmmm, let's see what happens...

A punch in the dick.

*waits*

Aww, no Joe Buck comment. :(

As for Caliendo, yes, he only does one good impression, but if you're ever in need of having someone portray fat Stone Cold Steve Austin, he's your guy.

Pregame show with that guy on FOX that does the awful impersonations no one laughs at, and predictions by the e-trade baby (who the panelists have to sell as real).

Oh boy, Frank Caliendo.. I'd be happy that he was gone from a show I only watched if I had to-like if I was at a sports bar-but they now have Rob Riggle who in a different way is just as brutally unfunny.

I hate to say it but even without NORV they look to still be the same old Chargers.

And I am dreading having to hear about Wilbon once again blabbering on about how "defenses are legislated out of pro football" and "it might as well be flag football in the NFL!" and other overly dramatic garbage.