So right it is

Triple H vs. Dean Ambrose - WWE Title

Revival vs. Enzo/Cass - NXT Tag Titles

I believe those are the only two confirmed matches

Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt is the new Brock match via the Observer

And based on TV they appear to be doing

Big Show vs. Kevin Owens

AJ Styles/Chris Jericho vs. New Day

They have another show happening on the same day at the same time, so they only have about half the roster. Big Show and Owens are both scheduled for the other show, so I don't think this will happen here, unless they make last minute changes.

Well Harper was supposed to be working Brock - so that could just be a leftover from that (I guess this is there way of blowing off Brock/Wyatts)

Paige has been teaming with Nattie recently so that would be weird for them to be suddenly against each other. Again this the WWE booking the Divas though so I could totally see it. (More than likely it will be Paige/Nattie vs. Team BAD)

With any luck this is where Jericho finally turns on AJ and they can finally finish their program at Mania. 

This is my approximate reaction to Harper/Brock:

giphy.gif

• Like 2

Isn't that what essencially is going to happen?

It is about that time for a Main Eventer to go through the Wyatt's like shit through a goose.  We haven't had it since November.

I am a fool but I still think they can salvage Mania by having Reigns cost Triple H the title. It'd make Reigns seem likable for just about the first time ever, as he sacrifices his own title aspirations to help his friend and get revenge on Hunter, and the question of whether or not Ambrose and his never say die attitude could possibly survive the storm that is Brock Lesnar is hugely compelling.

Sheamus vs. Roman Reigns is being advertised locally

See growling cat above.  

Also, I thought the Roman Empire was shut for repairs until the 21st. 

I am a fool but I still think they can salvage Mania by having Reigns cost Triple H the title. It'd make Reigns seem likable for just about the first time ever, as he sacrifices his own title aspirations to help his friend and get revenge on Hunter, and the question of whether or not Ambrose and his never say die attitude could possibly survive the storm that is Brock Lesnar is hugely compelling.

But wouldn't that end just like Jeff Hardy vs Trips, where come Raw Trips gets the belt back and were back to square one?