DVDVR Message Board

WWE ROADBLOCK (March 12 Toronto Show)

RIPPA

I am a fool but I still think they can salvage Mania by having Reigns cost Triple H the title. It'd make Reigns seem likable for just about the first time ever, as he sacrifices his own title aspirations to help his friend and get revenge on Hunter, and the question of whether or not Ambrose and his never say die attitude could possibly survive the storm that is Brock Lesnar is hugely compelling.

Why would Reigns help Ambrose at this point?  If  Dean beats Trips at Roadblock, he steals Roman's thunder to beat HHH and he cut in line to get the belt when he's the last guy from the Fastlane triple-threat who has a claim to it.

Roman wants to screw over HHH directly.  Doing it through Ambrose ain't going to cut it.  And while he was cool with Dean taking the belt from Rollins last summer when he wasn't in competition for it, he's not going to be cool about it now.  And again, Ambrose cut in line to get a shot at the belt--this is a look out for #1 situation and friends don't let friends have a moment they think is meant for them.

Sacrificing a title chance is DUMB. Yeah, it may give the Roman/HHH story another wrinkle.  But should that take precedent over personal ambition? And why try to appease a fickle fan base who'll hate you again next week, anyway?  FUCK all that noise. 

Go for yours.  Dean's doing it.  So should everyone else.

Their friendship should fall to the wayside simply because they both want the same thing and have to steamroll the other in order to get it.

The most likable thing about Reigns is his friendship with Dean.

The most likable thing Reigns ever did was flirt with Renee Young

AND god willing ONE person in production remembers that and uses it in the video packages when the two eventually feud

To be fair, they haven't fully acknowledged Dean/Renee on TV.  It'd be wild if they did. . .

You tried to mess with my honey!

Your honey didn't complain about it.  Take it up with her.

You leave her alone!

You tell her to stop rubbing up on me like I'm catnip.

RUBBING on you?

Yup.  Why you think they don't tape her from the waist down?  Cuz when the Big Dog comes through, kitty starts purring.

*a two man riot breaks out*

• Like 1

AND god willing ONE person in production remembers that and uses it in the video packages when the two eventually feud

But wouldnt they first have to let people know that Renee Young and Dean are in a relationship? Or will the people who had an issue with Bayley Carmella keep there mouths shut on this fact?

I'm glad they went with Ambrose/Brock for Mania since it's legit good angle/match which is something that show desperately needs, but I am disappointed if it costs us Brock/Harper. Is Bray even gonna make the main card this year or his best hope winning the battle royal?

HHH/Ambrose will be better than HHH/Roman in every way, unless you're really into trainwreck matches where both guys give up in the first 2 minutes because they know there's zero chance they can win the crowd.

Why would Reigns be feuding with Renee?</oblivious>

Why would Reigns be feuding with Renee?</oblivious>

To be fair... you could spin it to Reigns feuding with Renee with Renee upset that Roman was sexual harassing her ("Baby Doll" etc...), creating an unsafe work environment and then, since it is wrestling, she sends Dean after her

For all you people talking about Ambrose cutting in line you do realize Reigns still gets his mania main event and title shot either way, right? Ambrose mentioned this when he made the challenge.

Reigns wants to be the one to take down HHH--Ambrose getting a match beforehand could interfere with that. Not only that--whenever Reigns/Ambrose went at each other, it was by circumstances beyond their control.  Ambrose is now directly putting himself into Reigns' championship orbit on purpose.

Reigns wants to be the one to take down HHH--Ambrose getting a match beforehand could interfere with that. Not only that--whenever Reigns/Ambrose went at each other, it was by circumstances beyond their control.  Ambrose is now directly putting himself into Reigns' championship orbit on purpose.

It was more about getting the title than taking out HHH for Roman.

For all you people talking about Ambrose cutting in line you do realize Reigns still gets his mania main event and title shot either way, right? Ambrose mentioned this when he made the challenge.

So HHH does something horrible to get revenge on Raw. Like ... destroy 70 year old Sika or something? I don't know. 

Good grief, who is this Adam Bomb fellow? I'm frightened yet curious at the same time.

I can't tell if this is a legit question or not

• Like 7

Good grief, who is this Adam Bomb fellow? I'm frightened yet curious at the same time.

Dude, I don't know 1/10th of the wrestling the rest of you do. I'm guessing this guy was around when I wasn't watching.

If I ask a question, 99% of the time I'm being sincere.

Dude, I don't know 1/10th of the wrestling the rest of you do. I'm guessing this guy was around when I wasn't watching.

If I ask a question, 99% of the time I'm being sincere.

This is all I'm giving you.