DVDVR Message Board

WWE ROADBLOCK (March 12 Toronto Show)

RIPPA

I think some kind of interference from Lesnar and Reigns leading to a 4-way at WrestleMania is the best possible outcome.  Realistic outcome, I mean, cause there's no way Triple H is giving up the main event of the biggest WrestleMania of all time despite having no business being in it.

Restarted my PS4 and it cleaned up enough for me to catch the final ten minutes which were good but I don't know. A visual pin on Triple H is good for Dean but in the end Hunter wins and I'm not sure what any of it really accomplished.  Like why was so much television dedicated to this event?  All because Roman is banged up?  Whatever.

I go around the net and see ads for Wrestlemania. And what I see featured most often is Shane McMahon and Undertaker's heads on a banner.

It all didn't really set in until the finish tonight, but I've got a bad, bad feeling about Mania.

Good Main, lucky they don't have a better angle because it really looks like they blew the positioning of the foot under the ropes.

Fuck the finish though, Ambrose took worse than that but god forbid someone not get KTFO'd for 2 minutes taking a Pedigree.

This certainly was a show. Brock vs. Harper was better than Brock vs. Bray would've been, and the main event had a TREMENDOUS fake finish with Dean getting the visual pin. Dean's look of shock was classic, and I loved that we got both a figure four and Sharpshooter form Dean here, while HHH busted out the Batista Bite. Charlotte vs. Nattie was good too - not as good as their NXT match, but quite good and Charlotte's best main roster match too.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2016/03/wwe-roadblock-2016.html

Screens - 

f88bc5471388913.jpg 

1e6ee9471396292.jpg 

38c8c8471410685.jpg 

e83e7f471410695.jpg

7ae8d2471404231.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/838cp6os7fspcy40fxwb3pglzs98lngt