DVDVR Message Board

WWE ROADBLOCK (March 12 Toronto Show)

RIPPA

Later had a fairly successful midcard run in WCW as Wrath and later in the tag team Kronik. They were squashed and left for dead by Kane and Taker early in the Invasion and I think basically never heard from again.

So let's say Reigns helps Ambrose wins. Why not do a repeat of WM1?. Since Ambrose challenged Lesnar, he still has to fight him. However HHH and Reigns have unfinished business and both can lay claim to getting a title match at Mania so Reigns/HHH will fight Dean Ambrose in the main event at Wrestlemania. You can still have Lesnar MURDERDEATHKILL Ambrose, Reigns beats Hunter and then you have Reigns/Ambrose for the belt. Though in a perfect world I'd like to see Reigns walk into Mania as the champion because the visual of him making his entrance from the crowd while holding the belt over his head would be a visual reminder of John Cena's entrance at One Night Stand 2006.

Yeah.... no

Meltzer tweeted that someone made up that story

Owens is going to wrestle Big Show and we're going to like it.  Or not.  Probably not.

I'd be more interested in seeing Owens/Adam Bomb, personally.

Yeah.... no

Owens is going to wrestle Big Show and we're going to like it. Or not. Probably not.

There's nobody I'd rather see Owens wrestle less than Big Show; perhaps not even Kane. Fortunately, Kane seems destined for the Andre midcarder battle royal.

Yeah.... no

Owens is going to wrestle Big Show and we're going to like it. Or not. Probably not.

There's nobody I'd rather see Owens wrestle less than Big Show; perhaps not even Kane. Fortunately, Kane seems destined for the Andre midcarder battle royal.

As if the card wasn't shaping up to be enough of a wet end, I get the sinking feeling Ryback is going to be winning the battle royale.  Fortunately winning it has prompted the previous winners to go absolutely nowhere.

Yeah.... no

As if the card wasn't shaping up to be enough of a wet end, I get the sinking feeling Ryback is going to be winning the battle royale.  Fortunately winning it has prompted the previous winners to go absolutely nowhere.

If WWE actually wanted to make the Andre Battle Royal mean something they should have Big Show win it two or three years in a row so when it comes down to the Big Show and somebody and the other guy actually tosses him out it would be a big deal.

According to Meltzer,  

Sami Zayn and his magical exploding shoulder

will appear on the show leading to a match with Kevin Owens at Mania. 

God I love the idea of Zayn losing to Owens this WrestleMania and chasing him for a year eventually leading to Owens/Zayn II for the WWE Title at WrestleMania in Orlando next year.

But yea...that is way too long term and makes way too much sense.

You're missing the best part! The straightened hair!

Bryan-Clark.png

I thought James Storm was going for the TNA tag belts. Why would he need this one?
I love that Burgundy LaRue unknowingly made Adam Bomb a topic in this thread. Thank you Monsieur LaRue.
  • Like 1

You're missing the best part! The straightened hair!Bryan-Clark.png

I thought James Storm was going for the TNA tag belts. Why would he need this one?
I love that Burgundy LaRue unknowingly made Adam Bomb a topic in this thread. Thank you Monsieur LaRue.

Mademoiselle, I believe

I was a huge fucking Kronik mark in 2000. I thought for sure that they'd wreck shit when they debuted in the WWF. A lot of money was pissed away when they jobbed Kronik out.

They shouldn't have been squashed by Taker and Kane right away. Not many really benefit from working with the Undertaker.

I was a huge fucking Kronik mark in 2000. I thought for sure that they'd wreck shit when they debuted in the WWF. A lot of money was pissed away when they jobbed Kronik out.

They shouldn't have been squashed by Taker and Kane right away. Not many really benefit from working with the Undertaker.

Poor DDP :(

So let's say Reigns helps Ambrose wins. Why not do a repeat of WM1?. Since Ambrose challenged Lesnar, he still has to fight him. However HHH and Reigns have unfinished business and both can lay claim to getting a title match at Mania so Reigns/HHH will fight Dean Ambrose in the main event at Wrestlemania. You can still have Lesnar MURDERDEATHKILL Ambrose, Reigns beats Hunter and then you have Reigns/Ambrose for the belt. Though in a perfect world I'd like to see Reigns walk into Mania as the champion because the visual of him making his entrance from the crowd while holding the belt over his head would be a visual reminder of John Cena's entrance at One Night Stand 2006.

How is that a repeat of Wrestlemania 1?