DVDVR Message Board

NBA 2015-16: 2nd Half

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Jrag said:

Speaking of the Bucks, this is one of the best dunks of the year: 

https://streamable.com/tf9n

BAM. WOOOO!

He's all like "did AAAAIIII do that?" afterwards. Gotdayum, that is some elevation! Special combination they have there. Middleton is a really nice supporting piece. Now... the rest for the rest of the team!

Jimmy Butler just had the best statistical game of his career, but the Pistons still held on.  Chances of limping in are falling apart, but with all the banged up guys I'm ok with it. 

That was a Westbrookish trip dub though.  Glad to see Jimmy back in form.

I know we're all watching for a bigger piece of history, buy let's acknowledge that Golden State just became the fourth team to revert win 69 games, moving them currently into a three way tie for second most wins ever.

AI and Shaq are headed to Springfield. I want a big ass statue of AI in front of the WFC with a plaque bearing the entire "Practice" rant. 

• Like 1

I clearly need to backpedal about the Warriors not needing to rest.  Now I'm starting to wish they had beat the Celtics, because ending a year-long home streak to the Timberwolves would have been hilarious.

As long as Poppovich doesn't pull his "rest his starters, start the D-Leaguers" bullshit, the best the Warriors are going to do now is tie.

I obviously don't want the record broken, but if it were to be broken I'd like it to because Pop rested his starters just so the narrative becomes Pop gave them the record. MIND GAMES.

• Like 3

Sam Hinkie has resigned as GM of the 76ers per ESPN.

Huh.

EDIT: Sounds like Sixers were trying to get rid of him without firing him to bring in Bryan Colangelo as GM.

• Like 1

The Sixers rebuild has officially turned the corner.

I think Simmons will be a bust. Ingram might be a better fit with his range, something that is lacking for the Sixers.

They have one player in Noel but the team is such a mess you might as well call them an expansion team.