2015-16 NFL Playoffs: Divisonal Weekend

Dolfan in NYC

Saturday, January 16th

4:35ET Kansas City @ New England

8:15PM Green Bay @ Arizona

Sunday, January 17th

1:05ET Seattle @ Carolina

4:40ET Pittsburgh @ Denver

Alright KC, let's see if you're for real....

Part of me wanted to play the Slurs just because it would be so ridiculous, but I'm also excited about being the ones to put the boots to Seattle.

I'm gonna be so hyped up by the time the game starts I'll be doing squats all game like I'm Rip Rogers.

• Like 2

GO STEELERS~! and fuck because we had a lot of injuries that game.  Thinking about having to depend on Landry or Vick to get a win in Denver makes my stomach hurt.

We are going to have to make wellness checks on some of the people at my office after that Skins loss.

Part of me wanted to play the Slurs just because it would be so ridiculous, but I'm also excited about being the ones to put the boots to Seattle.

I'm gonna be so hyped up by the time the game starts I'll be doing squats all game like I'm Rip Rogers.

Party starts when I get up Sunday, doesn't stop until the Ramen Bowl (thanks for the idea Kuestar) has blood on the field. ;-)

• Like 2

There's football this weekend?

New England, Denver and in the upset, I'm calling Green Bay.

I hope not. I want Arizona to win, because I want to beat them. And I want to beat New England in the Super Bowl. I'm not saying Carolina will win the Super Bowl. But if they do, I want it to be against the consensus "best" competition so the media has to squirm and jump through ridiculous hoops to discredit them.

And there's every possibility that the media's been fair and I'm just an ultra biased homer. But nevertheless.

• Like 1

There's football this weekend?

New England, Denver and in the upset, I'm calling Green Bay.

I hope not. I want Arizona to win, because I want to beat them. And I want to beat New England in the Super Bowl. I'm not saying Carolina will win the Super Bowl. But if they do, I want it to be against the consensus "best" competition so the media has to squirm and jump through ridiculous hoops to discredit them.

And there's every possibility that the media's been fair and I'm just an ultra biased homer. But nevertheless.

Not me. Just win. Nobody ever remembers that teams had a sketchy road to the title.

I also legit think Green Bay is the upset this week if anyone.

Really? I would have Green Bay as the least likely upset. I think Arizona beating then sobering like 45-17 is more likely than a Packers win.

Granted, I hate Green Bay, but I'm not that amazed they came to life against Washington's bad defense, and I've seen what Arizona does to mediocre teams this year.

I had them pegged at 11-5ish before KB got injured. So the fact they did this without him was a hugely pleasant surprise.

You were way more positive than me. I bought in on Atlanta (though it disgusted me) and thought 8-8 was optimistic. If you told me 15-1 I'd have laughed until my lungs hurt.