DVDVR Message Board

A Video Game Deal Thread (All Systems)

RIPPA

On 10/27/2016 at 10:25 AM, Tromatagon said:

If I wanted to go for a walk I'd go outside and take a fucking walk.  I play video games to like knife fight hobos and powerbomb some fools and maybe, just maybe have a vampire cat as a pet

Yes, but why deal with shit like "my feet hurt," "the sun is fucking hot" and "I'm sweating like a mofo" when you can do it in video game form from your couch?

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

When I make my taking a shit simulator I really hope you're on my customer list

Shitting Simulator 2017

For those of us who always wanted to pinch a loaf on our couch, but with none of the mess.

As long as it's on PS4 and there's a Platinum trophy, I'm there.

• Like 3

There's a game called Muddy Heights that's about shitting off the top of a roof and trying to get it on as many people as possible. Big youtubers played it a few times.

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Crap. I just bought it from Walmart on Friday for $52. Since I've already opened it, I'm guessing I can buy if again for $30 and then go back the next day with my receipt for $52 and return it?

Just buy it for $30 and sell it on Ebay sealed with like $3 shipping. You should get it bid up to at minimum $45. That should mostly cover your difference.

Walmart doesn't  Best Buy does. Amazon will, but I think you need to state your case. Not sure about others. Target is another that may do that.

I just think Walmart goes out of their way to be assholes. For example, Titanfall was originally $52 on their website and I could have picked store pickup to get the game that day. I was already in the store and I go to get the game. I tell the rep that their website has it $52, so the guy gets on his phone and immediately has a shitty attitude and goes, "nope, it's $51 and a different seller." I had to explain to this guy that he needs to tap other sellers to see where Walmart is listed and then he'll see the $52 price and the free store pickup today, so I either order online in front of them and they hand me the game or he could just price match it. He still chose to be a dick about it and later goes, "I apologize for my attitude, but I will not apologize for not wanting to do the price match."

WHAT KIND OF FUCKED UP BULLSHIT IS THAT? FUCK. I fucking hate Walmart so much.