DVDVR Message Board

[MOVIE] 2016 UPCOMING MOVIE TYPE THINGS:

RIPPA

I just love that Dolph exactly copied done of Arnold's lines and motions from the first movie.

On a side note, the first one has maybe the worst ending ever. Not because it didn't fit the story but because the tone was all wrong. Went from a cutesy, funny movie for kids to this violent shootout thing. Ugh.

I just love that Dolph exactly copied done of Arnold's lines and motions from the first movie.

On a side note, the first one has maybe the worst ending ever. Not because it didn't fit the story but because the tone was all wrong. Went from a cutesy, funny movie for kids to this violent shootout thing. Ugh.

Um, it started with a violent shootout.

Um, it started with a violent shootout.
If you say so. I don't remember that. I do remember, at the time, thinking it was way too violent for the way it had been advertised.

First The Jungle Book and now this.

Disney's new thing is to make live action films out of its animated properties.  

I await the live action version of The Black Cauldron.

Not sure if you're thinking that's a bad thing.

• Like 1

JT is speaking as man who knows he will have to see every single one of them in the theater

My daughter is 13 years old and, for better or worse, she is into her YA Sci-Fi phase now.

I will dodge Pete's Dragon but will be squarely hit by the Greyhound bus that is Allegiant.

She dragged me to see The 5th Wave on Saturday.... The things you do for the sake of your children's happiness.....

JT is speaking as man who knows he will have to see every single one of them in the theater

My daughter is 13 years old and, for better or worse, she is into her YA Sci-Fi phase now.

I will dodge Pete's Dragon but will be squarely hit by the Greyhound bus that is Allegiant.

She dragged me to see The 5th Wave on Saturday.... The things you do for the sake of your children's happiness.....

You're doing good work my friend.   

I still remember dragging my parents to see Beetlejuice in the theater.   

And they still haven't let me forget how much they hated it. :)

• Like 2

I'm fine with live action versions of their movies, but when they bastardize the story like the do in (all of them, really but worst in) Maleficent it just drives me nuts.

There's people living now that think THAT'S the real story.

Disgusting.

• Like 2