DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

EJ Manuel has to undergo a "minor knee proceedure" and will mest the rest of the pre-season.

I can only hope this is happening because he willl be the starter and this is a way to keep any potential bad injury from happening by not putting him in while at the same time avoiding a fan revolt because he's not playing.

The ACL TEAR OF THE DAY BROUGHT TO YOU BY COCA-COLA ® goes to:

Bills' camp body WR Kevin Elliott, who I totally thought had the same name as former TE Kevin Everett, who was paralyzed a few years ago trying to make a tackle on special teams.

Judging by the stat line Tebow's gotta be pretty close to a lock to get cut this week right.

1 for 7, -1 yd, 1 INT, rating of 0.0. I guess he has 30 yards rushing but he's just taking up roster space as a QB right now.

Posted Image

All that is is a miscommunication between QB and receiver.

The receiver is under the illusion the back up quarterback can actually play quarterback?
I think the receiver was supposed to run a curl route so that the ball hits his feet.

Yeah, clearly Tebow thought the receiver was going to be there in flat, and not headed downfield.  But the actual pass is still ugly as fuck.  And he's something like 5-19 for 50 some yards so far this preseason...

Duh 

I guess it is time to get use to the idea of another year of Vick starting. He has looked pretty good. I suppose some would argue going with Foles anyway since the distance between them isn't huge and you might as well see now if Foles has any chance in the league long term. I just want the games to be competitive. Offense looks like it has the potential to be really good. 

This sounds painful.

@AdamSchefter 1h Dolphins TE Dustin Keller tore his ACL, MCL, PCL and, as if that weren't enough, dislocated his knee, per source.

I was actually holding out hope for Jamarcus. Really. I mean, who'd really give a shit if he was the Bears' third QB option? By the time we get down to our 3rd guy we're kinda fucked anyway.

• Like 1