DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL Preseason

Dolfan in NYC

Trent Edwards is still playing?  Isn't he 78 years old by now?  It feels like it.

He's probably playing like it too; of course that means he still slinging like in his prime. . . I know we all rip in Culter, but if he goes down, your really fucked, like top-five pick fucked. . .

This sounds painful.

@AdamSchefter 1h Dolphins TE Dustin Keller tore his ACL, MCL, PCL and, as if that weren't enough, dislocated his knee, per source.

Hopefully the adreneline kicked it before the morphine, that would fuckin smart. . . I'd feel worse if he didn'y play for the fish. . . .lol :)

Clearly I am an awful person, because I saw "Dustin Keller's gruesome injury" on FB and my immediate thought was "cute animal gifs."

Dustin who?

Posted Image

I'm on VACATION GOD DAMN IT.

• Like 1

Remember all those people on radio saying that the Skins would be nuts if they didn't take a 1st round pick for Cousins now.  Well be careful what you wish for

Oh and this Steelers O line is just painful to watch.  Ben isn't going to make it past week 5 with this shit. 

So Vick named the starter. I will go into the regular season with blind faith in him. Hopefully we can get a repeat of that hot run from 2010. The meltdown on the Eagles message board is going to be epic. If you hate Philly fans and want to see a large portion of them suffer just check out that board at some point today.