DVDVR Message Board

Raw 11-23-15 is Dream Sequences and Jamborees

MGFanJay

That's not very interesting. Why should the audience care about Triple H's fantasies? Why should we back Roman in that regard? I honestly can't think of any emotionally engaging story Roman can be part of right now. He's shit on the mic and the promotion's golden boy.

If HHH fantasized about drowning his father-in-law, I'd care about that.

• Like 1

That's not very interesting. Why should the audience care about Triple H's fantasies? Why should we back Roman in that regard? I honestly can't think of any emotionally engaging story Roman can be part of right now. He's shit on the mic and the promotion's golden boy.

Hahahahaha.

tumblr_mb50ciU95W1rxpkbxo1_250.gif

Thanks for shitting on my fantasy booking.  I'm crushed like pineapple. :(

Thanks for shitting on my fantasy booking.  I'm crushed like pineapple. :(

crush.jpg

• Like 1

I feel like the only way to get the fans behind Roman is for Sheamus (or whoever, really) to kill the other Shield members.  Have Dean challenge Sheamus for TLC and end up with him beaten by Sheamus/Barrett/Rusev and Roman comes out to make the save.  Then have Rollins do a live update of his condition right before the Rumble and again have those three jump him with Roman making the save then have Roman vow to win the Rumble and get revenge because you don't try to injure HIS BROTHERS.  No stupid Authority angle and now the fans have a reason to get behind Reigns that they can relate to,

• Like 1

I'll tell you how to fix Raw...

Step 1: Move Taco Tuesday to Mondays.  Instant morale booster.  Happy workers = better work!

Step 2: Replace Michael Cole with a fish tank.

Step 3: Zeb Colter on a scooter.  Bunkhouse Buck on a riding mower.  Drag race!

Step 4: Purchase large shovel and wheelbarrow to pick up and carry all the money that rains down!

• Like 1

Step 1: Move Taco Tuesday to Mondays.  Instant morale booster.  Happy workers = better work!

Step 4: Purchase large shovel and wheelbarrow to pick up and carry all the money that rains down!

You had me at "Bunkhouse Buck."

Actually, screw it, can the Authority and replace them with the Stud's Stable, problem solved.

I knew as soon as someone even so much as mentioned Bunkhouse Buck in their fantasy booking idea someone was going to reply hailing the whole thing On Principle because it involved Buck.

And, in fact, I think I get it now.

Bunkhouse Buck :  DVDVR

Sheamus : WWE Creative

They MUST see and hear and feel the same thing every time they watch a Sheamus match or even mention his name to each other that we do with Bunkhouse Buck.  Now it all makes sense.  Any idea, no matter how off the wall, counter-intuitive, or contradictory to what they've been booking that idea may be, if it involves Sheamus everybody in WWE Creative immediately quote-replies to it as "GENIUS" or "you had me at Sheamus" etc.

Actually, screw it, can the Authority and replace them with the Stud's Stable, problem solved.

Needs more New Breed coming back from an even more distant future and calling Bunkhouse Buck, "Mr. President ".

Step 1: Move Taco Tuesday to Mondays. Instant morale booster. Happy workers = better work!

Step 3: Zeb Colter on a scooter. Bunkhouse Buck on a riding mower. Drag race!

Needs more New Breed coming back from an even more distant future and calling Bunkhouse Buck, "Mr. President ".

I hope that makes Meng Vice President.

But will he be Bunkhouse Buck, or Pappa Swagger?

That's what the drag race sets up.

Bunkhouse Buck is just mowing the lawn when Jack Swagger calls home so Buck hits the road on his riding mower to set things straight with his old war buddy Zeb.

The stakes are as high as the ratings are low.

If Zeb wins he gets what he's wanted for over two decades.  A one on one meeting with Stan Hansen.  He's been looking everywhere for Stan Hansen.  In every bar and club in every state and several different countries.  He got on the internet and asked Jeeves.  He got his phone and swiped right, left, up, and down and ended up meeting some cowboys but no Stan Hansen.  Del Rio doesn't understand how Hansen plays into things but he's apparently a big part of Zeb's plans for the future of MexAmerica.

However, if Buck wins, MexAmerica gets annexed by Bucksnort with Bunkhouse Buck becoming president of MexAmerica.

And with no Dusty Rhodes to stop them, The Stud Stable won't stop with MexAmerica.  With the help of crooked referee Scott Armstrong, Buck will win.

Soon the White House becomes the Bunk House.  The USA becomes the USSA, the United Stud Stable Of America.  Jack Swagger wins the USSA Championship and becomes Swaghouse Jack and starts making a lot of funny faces and screaming "Yow-hoo!" a bunch.  Russia falls to the combined power of the USSA's Secretary Of Offense Meng and Col. Parker's newly purchased super athlete Rusev.

The future of the free world will be decided in War Games between The Stud Stable and The Roman Empire of Roman Reigns, The Bullet, Sting, and RoboCop.

Ambrose isn't available to help Reigns cause he's tied up leading his Hobo Light Brigade of skinny hobos against The Wyatts who have been given Connecticut by the USSA.  The Wyatts promptly enslaved The Authority and now rule from the Titan Tower.  Ambrose doesn't care about freeing The Authority, he just wants to get in there so he can hang his picture on the wall.

• Like 5

I liked this and I laughed at it, but its not something I am proud of. 

I liked this and I laughed at it, but its not something I am proud of. 

It's ok to admit it. You're in a safe environment where nobody will judge you. 

Step 1: Move Taco Tuesday to Mondays. Instant morale booster. Happy workers = better work!

Step 3: Zeb Colter on a scooter. Bunkhouse Buck on a riding mower. Drag race!

But will he be Bunkhouse Buck, or Pappa Swagger?

If this means a voodoo gimmick where Zeb and/or Del Rio pukes black bile, I'm all in.