DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL: WEEK THREE

Dolfan in NYC

Other than the last second touchdown, Detroit has played great defense tonight.

And now a dumb special teams penalty, after a dumb Stafford turnover, gives Denver 3 free points.

On one hand, that rule on how the defense can line up on a field goal is stupid and pointless. On the other hand, it's a crystal clear rule that should be easy to follow.

They actually had a guy right over the ball - penalty could have been not called.

Even as bad as he was, you know, technically, Clausen had a better overall day than Kaepernick.

Clausen: 9/17 63 Yds(48 with the sacks), 0 TD, 0 Ints,  QBR 21.9, 3 rushers, 13 yards

Kaepernick: 9/19 67 yards(53 with the sacks) 0 TD, 4 Ints(2 returned for TD), QBR 3.2, 7 rushers, 46 yards, 1 TD, that entire output negated by the 4 picks easily.

You could probably say he had negative yards or close to it if you add up all the return yards from the INTs. (Does quick math). Kaepernick with 28 yards for the day of positivity. Whoo!

So after the game Killa Cam says that Big Ed told him he's "not old enough" to get a roughing the passer call.  What.

There are so many things I could say here, but I'll just pare it down to, "Little Ed can take his stupid blind old ass back to the retirement home and spin on it"

“I mean, I’m surprised, yeah, because of the players and how great we are, how good we look every day,” Ebron told the Detroit Free Press. “So I’m really surprised. But it’s the NFL. A few mistakes can make you 3-0 or 0-3. I mean, we’re 0-3 because of the mistakes we’ve been having and the mental errors and things like that. So we’ve just got to continue to work hard and get better.”

FEW MISTAKES~!

Fuck the world!  The Raiders are 2-1.  Yes, flukey-fluke-fluke.  And I am now making Rippa pray for the collapse since I am starting to become insufferable.

Mmmm, sexy-sexy Amari Cooper.  I will cripple you with my love.

• Like 2

We were talking about how the Jets have never beaten the Eagles - so I got bored and looked at who else that applied to. 4 of them involve the Texans and there is one other

Cowboys have never beaten the Ravens (0-4)

Bears have never beaten the Texans (0-3)

Dolphins have never beaten the Texans (0-7)

Texans have never beaten the Vikings (0-3)

Texans have never beaten the Eagles (0-4)

Remember the Ravens one only is the Baltimore history as the Browns rights/history when back to Cleveland when the new team started. Just live with it.