DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - Fall 2015

Pete

FC Cincinnati is official for the 2016 USL season with John Harkes as coach and owned by the former Reds owners. Sounds like they're putting some serious oomph behind the club.

You have to see VfR Ahlen vs Nürnberg!

That was the worst penalty shootout like in forever.

Ahlen's keeper saves three penaltys, the other goalkeeper not even one and guess who won the game...

Was it worse than Ukraine vs. Switzerland at the 06 World Cup or Spain vs. Ireland at the 02 World Cup?

Yes, yes it was.

United are totally going to Greece 2004 the shit out of the Premiership this year by one-nilling their way to winning the whole damn thing.

38 games. 38 1-0 wins. 38 goals for. Zero goals against.

You heard it here first.

Nah...I remain...unconvinced. 

Need a centre forward badly but they don't exactly grow on trees. Rooney has looked like he's had one fish supper too many and has been hanging around too much with Lambert and Butler over the summer. 

• Like 1

I'll always remember Euro 2004 just for my boss asking me to keep her updated on the semifinal as she was out with a couple of coworkers, which led to me texting "GREECE BITCHES!" to her after they won. :D

Metro with an easy 3-0 win over TFC. The scum are in our crosshairs, 6 back with 3 games in hand. So sad to see the corpse of Jozy, he just looks awful at this point.

You're welcome. :P

Only times I'll be rooting for you guys is when you play the scum. They will always be at the top of my shit list.

And yet you're an NYCFC season ticket holder...

You're welcome. :P

Only times I'll be rooting for you guys is when you play the scum. They will always be at the top of my shit list.
And yet you're an NYCFC season ticket holder...
I like going to soccer games and the tickets are cheap.

Pete someone on MF brought this up and I figured I'd get your take: city seem to get gassed late on the road but not as much as home. Do you think the small pitch at home causes them to have to run less and thus they play better?