DVDVR Message Board

SOCCER - Fall 2015

Pete

Here's one for our German experts (Im looking at you Riese!): With the Bundesliga now being on FS1 I've now started to follow it. I'm trying to find a team to support but don't know much about German soccer. My question is who should I support? Don't want to support Bayern or one of the top teams (1860 Munich would be an option but iirc they are in the 2nd division). Kinda partial to Hertha because of the stories of how their fans who were in the prison that was East Berlin struggled to follow their club. Also kinda like Wolfsburg because they play in green and their badge looks like the New England Whalers one sans the harpoon. But any advice would be welcomed.

Well, he *could* still get moved in January, but if it doesn't go through, he'll just sign with Real in Jan and yeah, leave on the Free and we get no money or Navas and I'll cry with Romero and Johnstone in goal all year.

Yeah, RM and MU are busy bitching at each other over who's at fault for the fuck up, so they're not bothering to appeal to Liga to get it through, so we'll end up losing De Gea to a free in January, and we won't get Navas in return.

This is the downside to Van Gaal.  Valdes is still under contract but Louis is pissed at him for refusing to play in a Reserve match last season, so he's just gonna rot.  I'm pretty sure I'd rather have Valdes starting than Romero, but then again, I'm not Van Gaal. 

Schalke 04, and death to those who say otherwise.

otherwise

Oh, and not only de Gea won't switch teams, Kevin Großkreutz also got fucked by shitty officials. They (Galatasaray) didn't send the documents in time, so he has to stay in Dortmund.

DEATH!