DVDVR Message Board

NFL Stupidity in 2015

Dolfan in NYC

So, is this where we talk about the story that the Jets demanded the NFL sweep the Pats lockerroom for bugs?

Or that NFL officials have interrogated multiple Patriot employees during the Jets-Pats games?

The Pats are really living rent-free in other teams heads.

Well except that the whole story was bullshit from Boomer Esiasen in the first place

Just because Florio doesn't like to fact check is a different story

Actually, no, this report was from the Herald.

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/patriots/the_blitz/2015/10/source_jets_complaint_prompted_interrogation_of_patriots_sideline

Including an idiot official who thought he had a gotcha in that the Patriots were handling the batteries for the in game officials microphone. Till they called the NFL, and found out.. oh yeah.. that the teams are responsible.

Apparently it's because the Jets security director saw three pats employees with headsets on the sidelines and demanded they explain what they were doing.. when they explained.. the Jets guy said the league handles it not the home team (despite the fact he should know this as all teams have 10 home games a year (8 regular season 2 preseason).

So.. thinking they were there to spy demanded they call the league office where he was told otherwise.

This is from the espn boston article on the locker room sweep (which did happen) and the pats employees interrogation

My favorite part coming out of all this is that the Pats are allegedly worried a team is going to plant bugs themselves and then report it.

Again, allegedly, the Pats asked the NFL to start selling the visitor locker room before allowing the opposing team in. The NFL refused.

My favorite part coming out of all this is that the Pats are allegedly worried a team is going to plant bugs themselves and then report it.

Again, allegedly, the Pats asked the NFL to start selling the visitor locker room before allowing the opposing team in. The NFL refused.

I'm sure for some folks this story is just the Pats getting their next cover story in place if bugs are found ;)

Stop the fucking presses. Roger Goodell does the right thing, orders teams to return tax money!

If we find that inappropriate payments were made, they will be refunded in full.

It's Roger Goodell. His definition of "inappropriate payments" probably isn't the same as yours :)

Why can't you people just accept him as the inspiration leader that Jerry Jones tells us over and over again.  Fucking Cowboys  <_<

One of the things that people always said is that Hardy gets more of a pass than Ray Rice because we actually saw what happened to the Ray Rice situation.  While we don't have anything involved the guns and the futon (thank god), those pictures don't help the argument one bit.

1:14 PM - 27 Oct 2015

Stephen A Smith

‏@stephenasmith
I completely support Jerry Jones & the @dallascowboys having Hardy on the team. What side are you on? 

I eagerly await the story 4-5 years from now exposing SAS as having been taking payments from players and leagues to blindly support them, regardless of whatever disgusting actions they've taken, and to libelously slander whomever doesn't pay up.