DVDVR Message Board

2015 NFL PRE-SEASON THREAD

Gonzo

Steve Smith being Steve Smith getting pissed after basically getting a botched Styles Clash by Keenan Robinson I think.  Smith gets pissed and Harbaugh runs out on the field to stop him before he gets kicked out (didn't work).  Then Harbaugh and Gruden starts talking shit.   

Many ejections

• Like 1

I know the natural instinct of an Eagles fan is be cynical, and preseason of course, but this looks like a really good football team. Sam Bradford's arm is a thing of beauty.

Also lol Tebow 0-2 on 2 point conversions so far.

I've loved it in the CFL all year.

It's 20 years overdue but it's better late than never. If it hurts kickers feelings they have to try now, fuck them. There have been maybe 5 relevant convert misses in my lifetime if we stop and pool our thoughts and dig into it like an archaeology symposium.

I've loved it in the CFL all year.

It's 20 years overdue but it's better late than never. If it hurts kickers feelings they have to try now, fuck them. There have been maybe 5 relevant convert misses in my lifetime if we stop and pool our thoughts and dig into it like an archaeology symposium.

I still think my idea of allowing teams to use war elephants like Hannibal to try and block the kick was better.

Shocker:  Sources: Redskins brass at odds over ending Robert Griffin III era

High-ranking Washington Redskins front office officials and coaches want to move on from quarterback Robert Griffin III, but are meeting resistance from team ownership, per team and league sources.

The Redskins even have had trade conversations about Griffin with a handful of NFL teams, per sources, but have found no interest and it remains unclear if ownership would allow Washington to trade him, per team and league sources.

Shocker:  Sources: Redskins brass at odds over ending Robert Griffin III era

High-ranking Washington Redskins front office officials and coaches want to move on from quarterback Robert Griffin III, but are meeting resistance from team ownership, per team and league sources.

The Redskins even have had trade conversations about Griffin with a handful of NFL teams, per sources, but have found no interest and it remains unclear if ownership would allow Washington to trade him, per team and league sources.

Ole'

He is welcome to come understudy under Derek Anderson with the idea of eventually being Doug Pederson to Cam's Brett Favre. Seems like the right workload for his durability and would also allow him to get healthy truly healthy for the first time since his ROTY season. But the second he says anything sideways hes on his ass.