DVDVR Message Board

HULK HOGAN DUMPSTER FIRE THREAD

Kayfabe News posted a tremendous article.

The offensive comments allegedly made by legendary pro wrestler Hulk Hogan are “deeply hurtful to me and my community,” commented Hogan’s former colleague, Akeem.

Akeem, who hails from deepest darkest Africa, wiggled and shimmied his enormous girth to the rhythm of tribal drumming while criticizing Hogan.

“Mannn, that white boy be craaazyyy,” said The African Dream.

Akeem’s friend Slick, a noted jive soul bro, echoed Akeem’s sentiments, insisting that Hogan should be punished for reinforcing outdated racial stereotypes.

WWE Hall of Famer Rowdy Roddy Piper expressed that he had “mixed feelings” about the controversy by painting half his body black.

• Like 3

Would the Asian delegation be interested in trading Aishwarya Rai to the white delegation? She is delightful. You can have the Young Bucks. Or really, any of the Bullet Club. Or all of them.

A post from 2004!

#brideandprejudice

• Like 1

I'm thinking ya should have extended Alexandra Daddario's contract when she was asking 5/70.   Now it's looking like 7/140.   

That jump is justified after seeing her in True Detective in fact I think it's a bargain.

I take it that contract would be more front-loaded?

Can we trade Bill and Hillary Clinton for Barack and Michelle Obama?

Can you find another trade to discuss?  The Black delegation has redrafted Bill already and Hillary isn't needed. Move along!

Not trading two presidents for one, sorry. . . .

On the subject of WWE racist history I agree and believe that part of the reason no one in the news is being up the on air racist stuff is because what's the point when for better or worse the WWE can simple point to the fact all the examples are characters on a tv show/entertainment. Are we going to call out every movie/tv studio, director, or. screen writer, for ever having anything racist or racially sterotpical in there media?

I think if Vince was the one who said the racial slurs, its would be different, and the media might dig a bit. Hulk Hogan, no matter how much he might want to be, is not the be all and end all of WWE. 

Who do we have to give up for Six from Blossom?  We're willing to give up Stephen A. Smith...did you guys hang up on me?

done deal IF you take Skip Bayless as well. Y'all just hang up on me?

Ideally, Skip will be traded to an alien race in a distant corner of the galaxy.  He'll continue to do tv and radio, but the signals won't reach earth for millions of years.  Our ancestors will consider Skip the worst part of the 21st century's legacy, topping pollution and global warning.