DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Spoilers for 4/2/15

victor

Oh and for the record - if all this nonsense leads to this version of Big E showing up on my TV, I will be all the way the fuck back in

Epsilon ‏@WWEBigE  49m49 minutes ago

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who interrupt my meal to tell me to sign a menu for their 3rd cousin's wife.

Epsilon ‏@WWEBigE  48m48 minutes ago

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who drag their 5 year-olds to airports at 4 AM to meet the wrasslors.

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who stop me to tell me about the time they saw Random 80s Superstar pump gas.

• Like 1

Oh and for the record - if all this nonsense leads to this version of Big E showing up on my TV, I will be all the way the fuck back in

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who interrupt my meal to tell me to sign a menu for their 3rd cousin's wife.

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who drag their 5 year-olds to airports at 4 AM to meet the wrasslors.

I choose to clap to forget the "fans" who stop me to tell me about the time they saw Random 80s Superstar pump gas.

I want this version of Big E to just start reminding dudes that he wants a 5 count. 

Never got people who get mad over someone shitting in their bathroom. That is the only reason it exist.

Hate to bother you when you are eating Big E, but well you're always eating.

PWInsider is reporting that Orton/Rollins for the World Heavyweight Championship will actually be the main event for Extreme Rules. I guess that DQ win got Orton what he wanted? Good job, Authority.

Clearly Brock should just hold someone hostage and threaten physical violence against them until he gets reinstated.  After all, it worked to bring back the Authority and get Cena his WM match.

The problem is Brock's understanding of the world "hold" as in "hold on to" is different that most peoples. They're likely to arrive at the next arena and find Noble being "held" the way he would hold onto a fish he caught, hanging by the mouth from the flagpole outside.

• Like 1

With Sheamus' new look and DBry's current haircut, I want their feud to center over who gets to become the Thane of Whiterun.

The first wrestler to shout FUS RO DAH as part of hitting their finisher (or as the buildup to hitting their finisher) will be my next Favorite Wrestler.

• Like 1

With Sheamus' new look and DBry's current haircut, I want their feud to center over who gets to become the Thane of Whiterun.

This segues into Sheamus becoming involved in HHH's next WM entrance so when HHH takes off his skull costume/hammer/etc, he hands them to Sheamus who says, "I am sworn to carry your burdens."

• Like 2

This segues into Sheamus becoming involved in HHH's next WM entrance so when HHH takes off his skull costume/hammer/etc, he hands them to Sheamus who says, "I am sworn to carry your burdens."

Let's face it, the only way Hunter can top himself now is if a dragon is involved at WM32.  Also dudes dressed like monks singing the Dovahkiin theme.

[i especially want this because my copy of Skyrim has had the Macho Man Dragons mod installed since almost the start]

Following on the heels of the Terminator entrance, HHH will clearly demonstrate his comedic range next Wrestlemania by coming out in a cop uniform, flanked by kindergartners.

HHH will do the Junior entrance at WM32 and be pregnant.

• Like 1

Following on the heels of the Terminator entrance, HHH will clearly demonstrate his comedic range next Wrestlemania by coming out in a cop uniform, flanked by kindergartners.

"...AND I WILL CARRY MY OWN SEED TO TERM, BECAUSE I AM THE GAME AND I AM THAT... DAMN... GOOD."

"How can The Game overcome these odds, JBL?  Even the Cerebral Assassin doesn't have a uterus."

"Never bet against him, Michael!  That's why they call him The Game."

• Like 1

Don't laugh--it may be the only way he'll get a son.

Let's face it, the only way Hunter can top himself now is if a dragon is involved at WM32.  Also dudes dressed like monks singing the Dovahkiin theme.

[i especially want this because my copy of Skyrim has had the Macho Man Dragons mod installed since almost the start]

"I used to be a main eventer like you. Then I took a surgery to the neck."

• Like 4

Let's face it, the only way Hunter can top himself now is if a dragon is involved at WM32.
Summon Shen Long!

I figured Hunter will be the "Last Action Hero" and end his career that way.