DVDVR Message Board

[MM15] R1: AJ STYLES vs. RICCOHET (Prince Puma)

AJ STYLES vs. RICCOHET  

92 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE ONE

Just a reminder of all the "idiots"..

Hey maybe when idiots are crippling themselves taking your finisher, you should change finishers YOU YOKEL.  Nope the styles clash is too important... despite the fact it sucks regardless.

Got 5 internet bucks that nate has AJ in his final 4 and is trying to build up a resistance against him to further improve his chances of winning the bracket.

Predictions are public, now. Assuming nate is "Nate F", he's got Styles losing to Ricochet.

Got 5 internet bucks that nate has AJ in his final 4 and is trying to build up a resistance against him to further improve his chances of winning the bracket.

Predictions are public, now. Assuming nate is "Nate F", he's got Styles losing to Ricochet.

Voted for Ricochet over Styles. He's been great as Puma for Lucha Underground, and has been on fire as Ricochet in PWG and elsewhere. He's been mixing his high flying for strength spots and some solid mat work as well.

Also, 2014 Best of Super Juniors. Not the top guy, but not too shabby.

Just a reminder of all the "idiots"..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09uZoCbI-6E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBsB-HjjLi8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6fRD0X_Hwc

Hey maybe when idiots are crippling themselves taking your finisher, you should change finishers YOU YOKEL.  Nope the styles clash is too important... despite the fact it sucks regardless.

It isn't his call. He'd rather switch to the calf killer, but Gedo wants the Styles Clash. Also, both Kaz and Roddy have admitted they were the ones who fucked it up.

Ricochet's missing an assload of presence when he's under a mask. The same's true as Prince Puma as it was as Helios.

Cheese it, boys, I've been found out!

There was also a recent botch in NJPW where Styles just straight up fell on his ass while trying to do the Styles Clash and ended up inadvertantly piledriving his opponent. So it's not just "idiots" messing it up.

Um, that's been a Styles spot for months. It's called the "Hollowpoint".

There was also a recent botch in NJPW where Styles just straight up fell on his ass while trying to do the Styles Clash and ended up inadvertantly piledriving his opponent. So it's not just "idiots" messing it up.

Um, that's been a Styles spot for months. It's called the "Hollowpoint".

Let me get this straight: A piledriver where the vic's head is only three inches from the ground is *not* a comedy spot?

Yes ... yay, Styles!

Styles vs Minoru Suzuki was a pretty great match for two guys I was pretty lukewarm to going in. I like Ricochet a lot, but AJ has completely won me over since leaving TNA. If that's not a case for a killer year, I don't know what is.

• Like 1