DVDVR Message Board

What was Shawn Michaels worst look?

TerjeRUN

I dont think this deserve a thread but Survivor Series was way worst.

I think your spelling is awful. I also think you don't deserve an account here.

Quite impress if the best you can do is laugh at someone whose first language isnt english. Congrats!

Who's laughing? 

hbo-curbyourenthusiasm-header.jpg

The Survivor Series brown tights were pretty bad. Personally think his worst look was anything from when he switched to baggy pants in the match against Kurt Angle at Wrestlemania up to his DX Lite stuff. His Ted Nugent look now is pretty bad and It doesn't help that he now has a lazy eye that gives Robert Gibson a run for his money.

What was the match where he was the ref and didn't wear pants?

FMW in Japan.  Shawn worked their 10th Anniversary show in November 99 and refereed a match between H (Hayabusa doing a male model gimmick) and Hayabusa II (Mr. Gannosuke doing an evil Hayabusa gimmick).

Shawn was retired at the time, but agreed to appear as a non-wrestler because he was trying to work out a talent exchange agreement between FMW and his training academy.  IIRC, some of Shawn's trainees worked the same show, but the long-term agreement fell through.

Let's not forget the elaborately woven and buttressed hair to cover the bald, including the announcers and camera angles blatantly avoiding mentioning the peeks of scalp when it would collapse due to bumping. That's quite the accessory to any man's outfit.

- upper story,

RAF

• Like 3

I can't believe y'all are talking about a pair of brown tights when there are two decades worth of silly perms, worse looking mullets, hairstyles even Matt & Jeff Hardy think look absurd on a man his age, and obvious bald spots to talk about.

Also, why wouldn't you talk about his bald spot in the middle of a match.  It's like trying not to talk about the pink elephant in the room.

• Like 2

Let's not forget the elaborately woven and buttressed hair to cover the bald, including the announcers and camera angles blatantly avoiding mentioning the peeks of scalp when it would collapse due to bumping. That's quite the accessory to any man's outfit.

- upper story,

RAF

It was funny to see DX in the ring just for that.  HHH with Goldilocks hair and HBK with struggle patches.  Hilarious stuff.

I always thought HBK had good wrestling gear until his 2002 return when he felt he need to update his gear (for some reason). From there it was all downhill. HBK from 2002 until his retirement in 2010 was the WORSE dressed WWE superstar hands down. There was nothing Michaels wore (including merch) that made me say 'I want one of those'.