DVDVR Message Board

The Marvel Things That Aren't "Marvel" Things

RIPPA

In news that will make Brian very happy, Channing Tatum has now returned to Gambit and the film is set to move forward

LOL!

What JT said...

I liked this.

"From the studio that inexplicably sewed his fucking mouth shut the first time..."

tumblr_nsik1u7t3U1qh124lo1_500.gif

In news that will make Brian very happy, Channing Tatum has now returned to Gambit and the film is set to move forward

LOL!

What JT said...

I liked this.

"From the studio that inexplicably sewed his fucking mouth shut the first time..."

Five time Academy Award viewer, Ryan Reynolds = Genius.

Onh, petit cherie, mon amie, why you gon' say dat, honh?

Right there is at least half the reason

Only half? I'm intrigued.

At least 30% of the remaining half has to be his horrible costume(s) right?  I'll never understand the idea behind pink/blue body armor.... and an overcoat.

Onh, petit cherie, mon amie, why you gon' say dat, honh?

Right there is at least half the reason

Only half? I'm intrigued.

At least 30% of the remaining half has to be his horrible costume(s) right?  I'll never understand the idea behind pink/blue body armor.... and an overcoat.

Water protection?

90's XTREEEEME KIDZ-RULE water protection. Everyone had to wear a trenchcoat. The roster of comics heroes back then looked like if you took the hardest-roiding dudes in the WWF and dressed them all like giallo-movie murderers.

Only a couple of reviews in for Fantastic Four (2015) on Rotten Tomatoes. The film has a 14% rotten rating. Fantasic Four (2005) is 27% rotten and Fantastic Four: The Rise of the Silver Surfer (2007) is 37% rotten.

jaQQhE.gif

• Like 2

That Deadpool trailer. The world needs more Hard R super hero movies. I would watch them all.

Agreed. There's not a lot of them:

The Crow. A classic. Love this film.

Blade

Blade II

Road to Perdition

Sin City

V for Vendetta

A History of Violence

Kick-Ass

Watchmen

Kick-Ass 2

Dredd. So deserved better at the box office.