LaRayia Gaston, Los Angeles

Michael Hayes, Louisville, Ky.

Nehemiah Kingom, Los Angeles

Samantha Sage, Los Angeles

Tommaso Giannuzzi, Wuppertal, Germany

Zack Boss, Calgary, Alberta

WWE has confirmed the following list of names have been cut:

Michael Hayes, Louisville, Ky.

One, I had a good laugh picturing a 56 year old Perfectly Sexy trying out for Tough Enough with a bunch of underwear models and college football players.

Two, I would watch the shit out of a Tough Enough: Old Rasslers edition, with like, Gangrel and Tommy Rich trying to get one last shot at glory. I would even watch it if it was an obvious troll and the judges and trainers were like, Eva Marie and Cameron or something.

• Like 2

Tough Enough: The Comeback needs to happen.

Charles Wright keeps getting cut and coming back under different identities.  "Well we cut The Soultaker in week one, Kama the Supreme Fighting Machine last week, now let's see what this Papa Shango guy has to offer."

• Like 4

The behind the scene vids they released had Drake running a couple of contestant through some drills, I wonder if Drake is a permanent part of the coaching staff or if he's just there to help out.

I would give anything for Wheelchair Jimmy from Degrassi to be the coach on Tough Enough.

• Like 2

The behind the scene vids they released had Drake running a couple of contestant through some drills, I wonder if Drake is a permanent part of the coaching staff or if he's just there to help out.

I get the impression he at least coaches/trains the NXT women, as he's usually the ref in the higher-profile women's matches.

Hunter's got a pretty eclectic behind-the-scenes cast at the Performance Center, complements the diverse talent.

Is GQ Money still working for them? All I remember about him is a fucked up XPW vignette where he and Kaos were like, actually branding each other.

Hunter's got a pretty eclectic behind-the-scenes cast at the Performance Center, complements the diverse talent.

Is GQ Money still working for them? All I remember about him is a fucked up XPW vignette where he and Kaos were like, actually branding each other.

Yep. He's one of the producers for their promo classes among other jobs.