DVDVR Message Board

2015 UPCOMING MOVIES/CASTING NONSENSE

RIPPA

It will either be a huge hit or a total flop. 

Success will tied directly to the awesomeness of Scooter's dialogue. "Girl parts," "get yer murder on," and "SMOKIN' JESUS TITTY CINAMMON" need to be part of the collective lexicon..

If it is not a Hard R or a really sketchy PG-13, I will be disappointed.

if this shit happens in a sequel, I am going to fucking weep:

Ugh, as if the AC genetic time travel plot wasn't weird and confusing in the game.  Now they will try to explain it away in a movie...

Yeah, the world's shittiest plot device lives on in cinematic form. . . .

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a Love Actually spoof, a Christmas Vacation spoof, or just a movie spoofing movies in general.  Either way, I watched it, and now am forcing it on you, like Ben Rothlesberger. 

I can't tell if this is supposed to be a Love Actually spoof, a Christmas Vacation spoof, or just a movie spoofing movies in general.  Either way, I watched it, and now am forcing it on you, like Ben Rothlesberger. 

It really doesn't look that bad, I mean it's got John Goodman. Also Amanda Seyfried and Alan Arkin in unspecified roles. And hey, there's Alex Borstein as Ed Helms' wife apparently. 

So, I don't do the best job of following this thread but I don't think I've seen this posted before and I profusely apologize if I'm reposting it, but holy fuck, this looks bad ass! It's not the redband trailer but the YT preview pic looks NSFWish (and pedo-ish), so I'll spoiler tag it.

Dagmer Cleftjaw/Chris Finch and Lysa Arryn all up in this mug. 

• Like 1

I did a quick search of the thread and only saw mention of The Blair Witch Project.

The Witch looks absolutely terrifying. I love pre-industrial American stories like that. It's got a 92% fresh rating after 13 reviews, too. POTENTIAL.

Roger Goodell is on the phone with various hitmen as we speak.

If they had gotten ANYONE other than Will Smith, I might go see it.

Same here; I have no interest in seeing what kind of "acting" Will Smith thinks may get him an Oscar.