DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL: WEEK TWELVE

Dolfan in NYC

The Skins defense got 3 turnovers and kept the team in the game all while having like 6 secondary members get crippled

The offense basically took out both middle fingers and sad WE REFUSE TO FUCKING WIN THIS GAME!!!

Yeah, outside of the opening 49ers drive and the stupid Ryan Clark penalty that helped lead to the final TD the Skins defense actually played pretty well.  Yeah, the O line really has no one remotely decent with Williams out, but Bob still isn't even a below average pocket QB.

With all respect to the Steelers, Niners, Dolphins, and Lions, I think we can officially declare San Diego is easily the worst "good team" in football

Year in and year out, through several coaching changes, they continue to be this.

There might be "worse good teams" this year (and the Niners sure seemed poised to prove it to me today), but none of those teams you mentioned can match San Diego's tradition and legacy in this dept.

• Like 1

I am loving being able to say "TD Odell Beckham Jr" every single week

He has taken "Next Man Up!" quite seriously w.r.t. Victor Cruz.

This season's over but I'd imagine the idea of having them both next year is a pleasant one for Giants fans.

So this is how you prepare for one of the great catches of all time:

http://deadspin.com/odell-beckham-jr-pulled-off-some-miraculous-catches-i-1662459227

Oh man Rippa is going to be like Dean Ambrose after the Wyatt match with that drive.  I mean seriously how do you give Romo more than 8 seconds on a couple pass plays

Damn that was some reaction to the Giants not getting the 1st down.  I would say that was like a Dallas home game but half of the people at Dallas home games aren't Cowboy fans