DVDVR Message Board

The Really Swell News Thread

OSJ

Today is my 16 year anniversary in radio. I tweeted it out and got a congratulations tweet from Dr. Tom Prichard. Yeah, we follow each other on the Twitter machine. He actually picks my brain about radio from time to time. Cool to hear from him today!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I am getting married on Saturday. I am proud that we have pulled off a wedding and honeymoon on our own since we both do not have any family financial support. Also, for those of you that have yet to get married, believe everyone who tells you that it's extremely stressful.

The bride is in defcon one mode this week.

We are going on a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas followed by two days in Universal Studios all of next week, which means I will miss the first weekend of college football games.

• Like 5

I am getting married on Saturday. I am proud that we have pulled off a wedding and honeymoon on our own since we both do not have any family financial support. Also, for those of you that have yet to get married, believe everyone who tells you that it's extremely stressful.

We are going on a 4 night cruise to the Bahamas followed by two days in Universal Studios all of next week, which means I will miss the first weekend of college football games.

Dang, man, already making sacrifices for the sake of the marriage. :)

Congrats!

First of many sacrifi....goddamit tabe.

congrats to mr and mrs chaos!

• Like 1

Nine days after losing my job of almost 3 years I got another job. It was worse (door to door sales is the pits). While doing that job I scored an interview with a place that better suited me and now I start there on 9/8. So rejoice, for my blushing bride can pay our bills and continue our attempts to have a family!

James

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...