DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

Even if it's running it up, he's too close NOT to take a shot at a 50-year old record.

Didn't Tomlin get heat earlier this year though for letting Big Ben pass to Antonio Brown for some meaningless stat?  I would tend to think he wouldn't let Ben do that again.

Even if it's running it up, he's too close NOT to take a shot at a 50-year old record.

Didn't Tomlin get heat earlier this year though for letting Big Ben pass to Antonio Brown for some meaningless stat?  I would tend to think he wouldn't let Ben do that again.

Yeah but that's different. Tomlin let them throw a pass to Brown so he could say he caught 5 balls in some number straight games which is a phony made-up record that literally nobody outside of them give a shit about.

The all-time yardage record may not be Joe DiMaggio's streak but at least it's a legit record that has stood for fifty plus years. I wouldn't begrudge them going for it although I do think it was wise to just sit on the ball and get out of there. No sense in tempting fate.

In conclusion. . .

I hate each and every one of you.

I guess this goes especially for me.  I am sorry for your loss.

Steelers are 5-3.  Nornally teams with 5-3 records might be winning their division, but we are in third.  I am happy that Pittsburgh won but I still hate football.

So apparently one of the things that really piss off the NFL elite is for a rookie QB playing in his first game ever to take a selfie in the locker room about an hour for the game.  That is what the guy from the Titans did.   I mean granted selfies for the most part are stupid but come on it only takes about 3 or 4 minutes and if you need that time to get ready for the Texans then you probably shouldn't be playing.   Far worse things in the world. 

In conclusion. . .

I hate each and every one of you.

I guess this goes especially for me.  I am sorry for your loss.

Steelers are 5-3.  Nornally teams with 5-3 records might be winning their division, but we are in third.  I am happy that Pittsburgh won but I still hate football.

*whispering*

Hate you.  Hate everything about you.  Hate your team, may the Ravens crush your dreams.  HAAAAAAATTTTTEEEE you.

jkluvyalotskthxbai!

And my gimmick is to steal other's gimmicks.  I'm damn good at it, too.

No cuddly list for you!  That's my gimmick.  I'm damn good at it, too.

Jake Long tore his ACL and is done for the year

And in news that is familiar to Panthers fans and now becoming familiar to Giants fans too - Jon Beason to have season ending surgery