DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2014 - WEEK EIGHT

Dolfan in NYC

I've made the joke all year that Todd Haley's playbook is nothing but screens, draws and crayon sketches of My Little Ponies. So OF COURSE it would work against the Colts.

ZONE BLOCKING IS MAGIC

• Like 1

It's pretty pleasant to watch Derek Carr and realize the Raiders actually have a professional QB.

I mean, not that it actually amounts to anything.  Of course not.  The rest of the team still stinks.

But still, it's nice to have higher expectations than "successfully receives the snap from center = A Moral Victory" for a change.

• Like 2

AlarmingThickHomalocephale.gif

Why am I the first person to like this?

This is not right.

Did Houston get hurt as well?

Also when I just went  to yahoo this was the banner headline Was Steve Smith's iffy pass interference a reason to wipe out miracle TD?

I have no idea what team decided to show up wearing the Steelers bumblebee jerseys but I like it a lot better than the guys who've been showing up the previous seven weeks.

Although please no more Ben derp-punts. Oh and if you can replace Cortez Allen with pretty much any warm body, that would be nifty, thnx.

Holy crap, Jeremy Maclin just went careening over the Gatorade station. He's OK, so I can now find that hilarious.

If wonder if an E-C-DUB chant would have broken out had the game been in Philly.

Probably. I saw it on the redzone channel and it was pretty sweet. Gonzo those yahoo loop videos that they do you could use that clip in then put the E-C-DUB chant over the it.

What a rough day Maclin has had. He suffered a hard hit and was taking to the locker room, allegedly with bleeding from his ear. Somehow, he soon then came back, which makes me wonder about how stringent the NFL concussion policy really is but that's another talking point for another time.

The way the Bucs lost that game, it certainly is disappointing they they are a 1-6 team so I am used to them sucking this year.

• Like 1