DVDVR Message Board

Who Would You Like To See Have Another Run In WWE?

Web Conn

Derrick Bateman is a guy who has been a real bright spot in TNA in the last 12 month, so I'd be up for seeing him back. If they could somehow find a way to bring Spud in with him, even better.

Martin Stone, so I could finally get that Stone/Barrett hooligan tag team I was hoping for when Stone was on NXT.

It's way too late now but I was always such a fan of Rhino. He looks massive despite his height and his moves look incredible. I would love to see him squash guys for a month or two to set up a collision with Rusev, then he can be a hip hop hippo and disappear.

• Like 3

Waltman has a Legends contract. I doubt he'll get in the ring, but hey. 

I want a final Regal run and a final Finlay run, culminating with them feuding and having a dual retirement match where they just beat the living shit out of each other. And a Vader run where he just powerbombs everyone on the undercard.

• Like 1

are both Godwinns still alive? not that i'd want to see another run by them, but i'm surprised that they never had any one-off appearances after their contracts were up. none that i can remember, anyway.

Henry was brought back for a while, but he only worked in Deep South Wrestling (and on house shows) in a tag team with Ray Gordy. IIRC he didn't look good at all.

Masters is 31 and he's probably the best selling babyface in the country not named Goldust. Who's better? 

Bayley and possibly Zayn.

I want to see the Hardys back under a RVD/Jericho type deal. I'd love to see Hardys vs Usos or Gold and Stardust.  Hell even Jeff vs Harper. Also Maryse should come back and manage the Miz. Like WWE's version of Maria and Mike Bennett.

Maryse would be fun to see with Miz, especially, if she could pull off a Housewife of Cleveland character.

Carlito, Masters and Domino. I always thought (and still kinda do) that Carlito could be a big star, he certainly got unmotivated while in WWE but he's another example of WWE wasting talent. I'd like to see him come back and have epico and primo drop the matadors gimmick and them be a trio who look out for each other whether heels or faces (Carlito does make a better heel but Primo is a great face).

Masters we all love (at least the sane ones, am i right?). Domino it was interesting to hear on AOW podcast that there has been interested in bringing him back a couple times. The guy is charismatic as Cliff Compton and can talk really well, even if it was to be an announcer I would like to see him back in WWE.

Got another one. Tajiri. Forget Ambrose, Rollins, Bryan, Reigns, any one else. I want Tajiri and I want WWE World Heavyweight Champion Tajiri, he is the one to take the belt off of Lesnar and then dominate the WWE for atleast 3 years straight.

• Like 3

Hurricane is a great call. He would be awesome in NXT as a gatekeeper ala Goldust in WWECW.

Isn't Hurricane's neck too messed up for him to go anymore?   Also the violence against women issues?  No thanks.

What?!

Hurricane's foot that was crushed in the motorcycle accident gives him a lot of problems too.

Maryse back with Miz would be tremendous.

I think Drew Mac will be back eventually.

Co-sign on Tajiri and I'll add London & Kendrick.

Hurricane was so frustrating in 09. I liked the idea of the Burchill feud and that was at the heart of WWE PG when Hurricane should have been a great way to print money with the kids, but he was just a shell of his previous self.

Waltman has a Legends contract. I doubt he'll get in the ring, but hey.

I want a final Regal run and a final Finlay run, culminating with them feuding and having a dual retirement match where they just beat the living shit out of each other. And a Vader run where he just powerbombs everyone on the undercard.

*insert Simpsons newsletter quote here.

• Like 1