DVDVR Message Board

Breaking Bad Final Season Continues August 11th

Elsalvajeloco

Posted Image

Awesome Jeremiah Johnson reference.

I don't know if it was the best scene, but the moment of catharsis that tied it all together was Walt's long overdue heel realization as he finally admitted to Skylar that the entire past two years were mainly just an ego stroke on his part. Walt got his redemption and Heisenberg got his vengeance.

• Like 1

Did Jesse get a happy ending,or just a superficial happy ending?

Yeah, he's alive and that's good. But he's got no money, his family have disowned him, both of the women he loved are dead, the cops may or may not be after him not to mention a ton of emotional scarring.

It reminded me a bit of the Buffy ending. What the fuck is he going to do now?

• Like 1

I don't know if it was the best scene, but the moment of catharsis that tied it all together was Walt's long overdue heel realization as he finally admitted to Skylar that the entire past two years were mainly just an ego stroke on his part. Walt got his redemption and Heisenberg got his vengeance.

No, that WAS the best scene.  "I did it for me" gave me more goosebumps than maybe any other Heisenberg/Walter White line.

That and Jack's brains splattering all over the camera lens.

It reminded me a bit of the Buffy ending. What the fuck is he going to do now?

Find Skinny Pete and Badger and go on the road as a Cream cover band. Did you see Skinny Pete on the keys? Tell me that man doesn't understand the concept of an awesome rhythm section.

• Like 1