DVDVR Message Board

SEPTEMBER PHOTO THREAD

One of the recent WWE documentaries had this map pop up and I thought to track it down today-

Wrestling+Map.JPG

I wonder if there's any chance WWE will ever put together a Memphis wrestling documentary.  Doesn't Lawler have a lot of their tape library?  If not a feature, it would be cool to see a doc with mini chapters each highlighting various prominent territories that were popular over the years.  Getting rights to such a thing would probably be a mess though. 

• Like 2

One of the recent WWE documentaries had this map pop up and I thought to track it down today-

Wrestling+Map.JPG

I wonder if there's any chance WWE will ever put together a Memphis wrestling documentary.  Doesn't Lawler have a lot of their tape library?  If not a feature, it would be cool to see a doc with mini chapters each highlighting various prominent territories that were popular over the years.  Getting rights to such a thing would probably be a mess though. 

You'd think they'd call WWE WWWF at least if they still didn't want to piss of the panda.

As far as a Mempho Doc, I've heard about Memphis Heat.  I haven't seen it, but I think I heard positive reviews of it:

Wrestling+Map.JPG

They forgot Houston/Paul Boesch.

He really looks like ECW-era Test (felt weird typing that) in that first photo. Here's a what-if, had he still been a wrestler then (maybe he was[?]), what if they brought back O'Haire in that role during the ECW reboot, how well would it have worked?