DVDVR Message Board

AUGUST WRESTLING DISCUSSION

RIPPA

I think they put Herc in the mask because he was jobbed way too much in his final year with the WWF. Even before the team with Roma, he was teaming with jobbers and losing to the Orient Express. 

He should have left after in 89 or 90, but I know it is hard to leave a well paying job. I really enjoyed his team with Scott Norton in NJPW, I think they could have done well in WCW in 93. 

Gang was great, one of the best big dude wrestlers ever. Just great period. 

He is a guy that could go into a match with a guy he was way bigger than, sell for the smaller guy and have it be credible. I think he is a guy who was too giving and it really hurt him professionally. 

ECW really wasted him in opening matches. I wanted him to replace Bam Bam Bigelow in the Triple Threat. 

Speaking of One Man Gang, am I wrong in thinking he was awesome?

Bub, this is DVDVR. You own your fucking opinions as hard as you can or you're out.

Brodus Clay should have been El Hijo Del Posse De Un Mano. But instead he was not anything.

• Like 4

Even with the shit finish, I was very impressed with OMG/Bam Bam Bigelow from Wrestlemania 4. Just two big men working a total bombfest for a title neither had a chance in hell of winning.