DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Oh. So Nattie isn't just off TV because of Tyson (she's at every taping) but it's also a TD storyline too. SMH

Why are all the guest wrestlers awesome compared to the actual cast. That has to be on purpose right?

I hate when WWE touches on black slang terms, they are always out of date.

TJ's ignore game is so strong. He cares about nothing and I love it.

So this episode featured Nattie embarrassing herself, Paige dealing with her trust issues via Tired Sitcom Plot #16, and the Bellas engaging in sibling rivalry over which of them is a less shitty singer.

Why do I watch this again?

Jim Fucking Johnston, that's why.

Brie admitting right off the bat that she sucks at singing was shockingly self-aware for someone on this show. Of course, then Nikki somehow managed to be a shittier singer than Brie.

Brie stated the reason she did it was because her theme song was apparently selling well and they came to her with the idea of singing a new version so WWE could cash in, she knew she wasn't a good singer but was going along to see if they could salvage anything with her singing when she in the studio, as opposed to Nikki's delusion that she was going to kill it as a singer.

As far as Nattie.... you have to keep in mind, this is a company that gave her a farting gimmick, had her with Khali... For someone who's current calling card was her ring work (whether you like her work or not she was pretty much the ring general of the Divas that they had on the big show barring Paige).  She's getting used less in ring and she interprets something Corano says about looking into other options for her.  I can see her being paranoid they are phasing her out, especially with all the buzz coming out of the NXT gals.   That being said, if they continue to build the division, I could see them having Nattie/Bayley as a combo and do the Mr. Wrestling II turns on Magnum TA babyface tag team break up when Bayley eliminates her from a tournament or something where they have a title shot on the line.

Evil Emma:  "How old are you?  37?"

I eagerly await WWE film's Guess Who's Coming To Dinner?  Starring Big E....   "Awwwwwww ANVIL!  DON'T YOU DARE BE SOWAAAA!"

• Like 3

After 10 years wrestling in the company, wouldn't you WANT to be an ambassador, or some other office job with far less risk (also likely ACTUAL benefits)?  It's a reward for all the hard work you've done, and an opportunity to help shape the future of the company.

Nattie really is the worst.

Nobody was anywhere close to likeable this week.

I dunno, Tamina was awesome dealing with the bald drunk.

Agreed, Tamina was fantastic on this episode. Made me want to see her on the show more often along with more Emma.

Nobody was anywhere close to likeable this week.

I dunno, Tamina was awesome dealing with the bald drunk.

Agreed, Tamina was fantastic on this episode. Made me want to see her on the show more often along with more Emma.

True. Allow me to correct: None of the regular cast was likeable this week.

That ending was the worst. Yeah, Nikki, you have to overcome a lot because you're a REAL fat-ass alright....

Add me to the list that thought Tamina was awesome in that episode. Not cool at all that freaky looking dude tried to roundhouse kick her, she should have laid the smackdown on his ugly, ugly ass. The Bellas deciding who is the best singer was all kinds of :yawn: Can kinda understand Nattie's concerns about them looking for new younger Divas and that she's worried about being replaced but considering her family lineage and Bret being her uncle, I think her job's probably safe for atleast the next 3-5 years. Plus they'd keep her around to train new Divas coming thru the ranks in NXT anyway. That Paige stuff with her testing her BF was welll...weird, although good to see 2 of the 3 Amiga's~! back together. I'm with everyone else that no one of the regular cast was particularly likable this week. The MVP award would go to Tamina, although she'd be the MVP of the entire season if she'd have KO'd that superfreaky dude. 

Not sure what is funnier so far:

1.  Cameron being in the business for about 3 or 4 years and apparently needing to learn how to wrestle.  Plus the look of horror from Alexa Bliss and Carmella seeing her trying to learn.

2.  The idea that Nattie desperately wants to fuck Big E and have her sister fuck Big E as well

3.  The realization from Tyson that Big E is going to pop the cherry on his own hot tub.

Also cracks me up that Paige is going to train Cameron like she was trained.  I mean hearing the stories of Paige's mother and father from when she was under 18 they make Hiro Matsuda sound like Stuart Smalley

Daniel Bryan forcing people to take a shit outside the house to prevent Brie from dressing slutty was great

• Like 1

So, the lessons from this episode were:

* Your husband has the right to decide how you dress

* If you stiffen up when a rookie isn't protecting you properly, and said rookie starts to fight with you, it's your fault.

* You're a terrible person if you even imply that the WWE might punish a wrestler for petty reasons.

* Lying to your husband about your sister moving in is "trying to be nice." Letting your husband piss said sister off to the point where she leaves is "things working out in your favor.:

• Like 2

I loved Paige's expression when told that WWE wants to give Cameron a lot more TV time.

So, the lessons from this episode were:

* Your husband has the right to decide how you dress

* If you stiffen up when a rookie isn't protecting you properly, and said rookie starts to fight with you, it's your fault.

* You're a terrible person if you even imply that the WWE might punish a wrestler for petty reasons.

* Lying to your husband about your sister moving in is "trying to be nice." Letting your husband piss said sister off to the point where she leaves is "things working out in your favor.:

Lmao, classic. Excellent summary of tonight's episode