DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

This isn't Total Divas per se but it is Nikki Bella and on some levels she was acting like she was on Total Divas

The newest Unfiltered with Renee Young is with Nikki and on it - Nikki is all JOHN DIDN'T TALK TO ME BEFORE AGREEING TO DO HIS SEX SCENE!!! I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE I GET A SEX SCENE AND I AM TOTALLY GOING TO GET MY REVENGE!!!

So basically she wants to be in a movie so she can fuck Channing Tatum

She also claimed that she and John each have "no nudity" clauses in their contracts. Sorry fellas. You still can't see the Little Cena

It's a reharsh of a Total Divas episode from last season.

This isn't Total Divas per se but it is Nikki Bella and on some levels she was acting like she was on Total Divas

The newest Unfiltered with Renee Young is with Nikki and on it - Nikki is all JOHN DIDN'T TALK TO ME BEFORE AGREEING TO DO HIS SEX SCENE!!! I AM GOING TO MAKE SURE I GET A SEX SCENE AND I AM TOTALLY GOING TO GET MY REVENGE!!!

So basically she wants to be in a movie so she can fuck Channing Tatum

She also claimed that she and John each have "no nudity" clauses in their contracts. Sorry fellas. You still can't see the Little Cena

I guess Brie doesn't have that same clause ;)

I enjoyed how Nattie came across as a complete sociopath this episode: "It's just TJ has such a bad temper, he just explodes." "Does he explode after you've lied to him." "Yeah, I guess you're right"  How does this not make sense to you before the Bellas spell it out?!

Alicia Fox is the best.  Like how she thought throwing a drink in her friend's face was a perfectly normal thing to do to get her to "turn".  Then she stayed in the place wondering where all her friends had gone while the waitress and staff cleaned up around her.

• Like 1

I'm telling you, scripted or not Alicia is awesome.  I laughed and laughed at that.  I was greatly amused at Nattie at the end feeling the effects of the Truth Serum.  This show can be wonderful, folks.

And I honestly believe that while played up for the show some, Naomi did have reservations about the heel turn.  She seems like such a nice person that it would take some effort at first to nail it.

Oh the preview was entirely up-front that that's what they were chanting, to the point of a "you can't wrestle" subtitle. I'm just curious how it's going to be spun (i.e. "Eva Marie is a natural heel", which people on this board have hilariously claimed)

Okay that was utterly amazing.  It is bad enough that Eva Marie is trying to figure out her finishing moves by looking at the youtube videos and then for some damn reason they show Sid Vicious breaking his leg on that awful top rope leg drop in WCW.    I mean what the hell did Sid say something stupid lately   :huh:

How the fuck have you been involved in wrestling for more than 5 minutes and have not seen the Sid clip? And what was she thinking was gonna be her finish? The 2nd rope one foot stomp? And doesn't the idiot boyfriend know the weight difference between Eva Marie and fucking Sid?

Grrrrrraaaaahhhh!!!!

Eh, a fifteen year old injury to a dude that's only shown up in WWE a couple times in the last decade doesn't seem to me like it represents some great lack of knowledge about da bidness.

Mind you, short of Benoit clips and discussion of Macho/Stephanie rumors, it's about the last thing I expected to see on Total Divas.

How the fuck have you been involved in wrestling for more than 5 minutes and have not seen the Sid clip? And what was she thinking was gonna be her finish? The 2nd rope one foot stomp? And doesn't the idiot boyfriend know the weight difference between Eva Marie and fucking Sid?

Grrrrrraaaaahhhh!!!!

I saw it once in 2001 and will never see it again.

It also looks like in future episodes they will go into detail what happen with Tyson Kidd and his broken neck.  Without actually showing the move I would think.  Although I figure in Total Divas world Tyson is in the emergency room and I picture Nattie with about 4 cats and some tranny in dominatrix outfit crying uncontrollably

• Like 2