DVDVR Message Board

JUNE ANIMATED GIF THREAD

Billy Black was the shit.   Surprised he never had a WCW run, since he was from Georgia.

My understanding is that he was a flake. He supposedly quit in the middle of his last big US run (Smoky Mountain) because he didn't like snow and cold weather.

Billy Black was the shit.   Surprised he never had a WCW run, since he was from Georgia.

My understanding is that he was a flake. He supposedly quit in the middle of his last big US run (Smoky Mountain) because he didn't like snow and cold weather.

Well, I can certainly understand that.  Although it's not like he was working Calgary or the AWA...

SlipperyOblongBat.gif

Who is that?  I love how he gets up, with his head bleeding, and is all, "I totally meant to do that!"

I wonder if they meant to release Slater and mixed him up with Hawkins...

And I think they missed the boat by turning Aksana brunette, although Lana kind of fills her role either way now.

I'm pretty sure that they intended to release Hawkins.

WWE seems to trust Slater a lot more than most of their roster. It's interesting to me how whenever they do a deal with a legend, like Bret in the Nexus feud, Slater is most likely the guy working with them.

• Like 1

tumblr_n6x6n46rPD1s1uj0qo1_250.gif

Whatever he did, I am sure the lil' shit deserved it. Imagine being able to tell people Sting kicked your ass before you knew wrestling was fake.

To be fair, the kid had just betrayed Sting moments earlier.

If Cena ever turns heel, this is the kind of shit he needs to do.

• Like 1

SlipperyOblongBat.gif

The single best part of this is how his flip stop in mid-air and he falls straight down. As if he really DID fail physics.

x2elZ.gif

They totally have to ref this with EC3 if he ever goes to TNA.

• Like 1