DVDVR Message Board

JUNE WRESTLING DISCUSSION

We could have Miz win Money in the Bank, and then on RAW have them introduce the newest Money in the Bank winner - then Brock comes out with a briefcase made out of Miz

Two Birds. One stone.

• Like 7

What I really want, though, is for Heyman to acquire a tag team and have his stable feud with the Wyatts after he tries to poach Luke Harper.

One of the first things I thought when Cesaro joined Heyman was how awesome it would have been if Hero had worked out and the Kings of Wrestling became Paul Heyman guys.
Haha I'm gonna assume "if Hero had worked out" is meant to mean "used a treadmill".

Hero has great stamina, he just had to work on definition

It's amazing that TNA is running a house show in Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium and the first i heard about it was from reading today's Observer update.

People are still amazed that TNA doesn't promote their house shows?

WWE is offering $5000 college scholarships to former contracted performers.  They should film some of these guys going to school for the WWE Network.

I want to see Jamie Dundee at college.

---

WWE is also doing Jingle All The Way starring Santino Marella.  They should promote it by having Steve Austin come out every week saying that he's not going to watch it.

---

It's amazing that TNA is running a house show in Aberdeen at Ripken Stadium and the first i heard about it was from reading today's Observer update.

Not really.  That's basically why they can barely draw 300 at house shows.

What I really want, though, is for Heyman to acquire a tag team and have his stable feud with the Wyatts after he tries to poach Luke Harper.

One of the first things I thought when Cesaro joined Heyman was how awesome it would have been if Hero had worked out and the Kings of Wrestling became Paul Heyman guys.
Haha I'm gonna assume "if Hero had worked out" is meant to mean "used a treadmill".
Hero has great stamina, he just had to work on definition

I'm gonna cock an eyebrow at that and move on...

We could have Miz win Money in the Bank, and then on RAW have them introduce the newest Money in the Bank winner - then Brock comes out with a briefcase made out of Miz

Two Birds. One stone.

This brought to mind a MITB case that resembles a Miz-fied "Evil Dead" Necronomicon.

My sleep for this weekend is done.

Reading some of this fantasy booking, I realized I was more excited for Cesaro vs. Brock than Bryan vs. Brock. And it made me realize I made the right choice in March Madness.

Both would be awesome, assuming Bryan make a fairly normal recovery. However, Cesaro vs. Brock has more juice now as Heyman continually promotes Brock ahead of his new client (that happens to be most promising young star on the roster). The Cesaro/Brock story is writing itself and is going to be really heated at the end, whereas Brock-Bryan is just a random match-up of two stars right now. As much as I like Cesaro though I still take Bryan for being more of a complete package overall (Bryan's character sort of brings the most likeable parts of Bret and Shawn together, with some 1998 Mick Foley thrown in).

Two Birds. One stone.

This brought to mind a MITB case that resembles a Miz-fied "Evil Dead" Necronomicon.

Worse, you know it would still be talking.

Couldn't they have the MITB be defacto for the title? Here's how I'd do it:

1. Brock wins Money in the Bank

2. Stephanie strips Bryan of the belt later in the night.

3. Stephanie prepares to name a new champion but before she does, Lesnar and Heyman come down and announce that Brock is cashing in. 

4. Since there's no champion, Brock is the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion. 

5. Heyman outsmarts everyone

6. Profit 

Bryan takes some time off and prepares to fight Lesnar at SummerSlam. 

Saw an indy fed do that once.  The champion had to vacate the title due to injury and another wrestler on the roster had a medallion that could be cashed in for an automatic title shot.  Bingo, new champion by default.  (The wrestler in question was Jeremy Wyatt, who just had a Wrestler Of The Day post on here...so semi-topical.)

Oh man I'm totally seeing a PPV main of Lesnar v Bryan in the mould of Oberyn v Mountain from GoT.

Let the injured Byran duck and weave for 5 minutes then he hits the knee out of nowhere. Bryan gets to his feet, hurls some abuse at Hetman before Brock sweeps the leg and rips Bryan's arm off with a Kimura.

The Main tonight on Smackdown was almost that until Ser Loras Tyrell ran in to make the save for the Viper and then Ned Stark joined in.

Two Birds. One stone.

Worse, you know it would still be talking.

Goddamn, now I can hear NecronoMizcon saying "I'll swallow yer soul, I'll swallow yer soul!"

how has no one ever done a New Jack parody gimmick on the issues, like having a Ramones album play on repeat while they lock in that headlock reeeeeeal snug

Fear that, if New Jack found out they were making fun of him, he'd find them and kill them?

They literally already announced that if Bryan isn't ready, MITB will be for the belts. Don't let actually watching the show get in the way of your fantasy booking, guys

I just want to see someone run the "I have MITB and the belt's vacant so I'm champ now" angle.