DVDVR Message Board

The 2014 NBA Finals

Dolfan in NYC

Man, it's crazy to think LeBron is so good, the only thing people can kill him for is NOT being MJ. That said, I hope the media gives SA the credit they deserve. They were outstanding and deserved this. It will be an interesting offseason in Miami...

Great to see that Spurs get that revenge and winning the championship.  But unfortunately this makes Skip Bayless giddy with excitement and nobody deserves to see this  <_<

Given a choice, I'd rather see Skip Bayless giddy with excitement rather than Stephen A. Smith giddy with excitement.

• Like 2

Whatever happens this offseason happens, I trust Pat Riley. Either way this was amazing I'm proud of my team and love all of them (except Rio). Congrats to the Spurs, they're an amazing organization with some class act players and even though it's a ridiculous cliche they do play the right way; beautifully, majestically, and magnificently.

Rubber match next year.

Great to see that Spurs get that revenge and winning the championship.  But unfortunately this makes Skip Bayless giddy with excitement and nobody deserves to see this  <_<

Seriously, this is the #1 reason nearly everyone should have been cheering to the Heat.  Do we really want to hear more stupid shit from Skip and Screaming A?  At least Skip seems to realize he's trolling. SAS switches positions like I brush my teeth.  Good thing I don't watch their crapfest of a show. I'd probably punch my grandma if I did.

Much as I don't like LeBron, he was the only guy in a Heat Shirt that showed up the last three games, so props for that. Now to have fun that one of my teams won a title this year.

Great season, was a lot of fun. I watched so many great games this year, even in the regular season. NBA League Pass was a lot of fun, hearing all the local homer commentators calling their home games. Looking forward to all the off-season changes & how different the landscape is next year. Great season!

Skip is the same dipshit that just said that Dirk isn't a Hall of Famer, so yeah, I'm not in favor of anything that causes him to talk.

Skip is like the haunted billboards in Springfield, or Gonzalez's posts: If you don't look it can't hurt you.

Not going to hang around this thread much. But I will say congratulations to the Spurs and goodhelmet.

Your boys played incredibly and without any reserve.

The Heat will be back.

(and for the record, I did smile at the Wade Guile meme)