DVDVR Message Board

The 2014 NBA Finals

Dolfan in NYC

Shit, why not?

But, seriously, I have nothing really against Lebron (but I'm also not rooting for him) but...  This is just absurd now.

Seriously, this is ab-fucking-surd.

Barring injury, the Spurs got this one in control.  I know everyone is going to get into the mock the Heat thing afterwards, but this is an impressive return run for the Spurs.  Duncan won his first title in 1999.  Crazy.

Very interested in the offseason for both teams.

I stand by what I said about no team in history, except maybe the '67 Sixers, being able to beat this Spurs team. What they're doing offensively right now is fucking majestic. I've never in my life seen anything like this before.

No matter what happens this offseason or the potential misery, awfulness, and dark days that could be ahead for the franchise I wouldn't trade the last 4 years for anything in the world, even if they only return Cole, Bird, and Allen next year I'm good. This run was amazing 4 Finals and 2 titles if this holds is an amazing success and just about every franchise would sell their souls for it.

Four pages of posts today and nobody was musing about what LeBron bought Delonte West for Father's Day? You all disappoint me!!!!

The Spurs have taken the Heat back behind the woodshed these last three games. Just a dominant, wonderful performance.