DVDVR Message Board

The 2014 NBA Finals

Dolfan in NYC

So who's going to eat tortillas with overweight latina gals by the creek with me in San Antonio? [/barkley]

*churros, dawg... It's churros.

851947026.gif

851947402.gif

LeBron is wonderful and all, but I can't stop laughing at the idea of people feeling sorry for him. I guess he'll have to settle for his two consecutive titles and Finals MVP trophies . :(

Lebron really didn't even have a great game.  He had an exceptionally great 3rd quarter, scoring 19, but he only had a combined 9 in the other 3. 

The only chance the Heat appear to have is him playing 48 at his peak.

I think Burgundy LaRue's over-estimating the board members basketball skills, which is why I think we'll need a quickie tryout camp to evaluate which few will join the Heat. You'll first be tested to see how athletic you are, followed by 2-on-2, 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 games, and then a skills course were we'll have everyone go through several obstacles, then interviews to see how high or low your basketball IQ is (many will be lost at this point when answering the drug question because we all know most of y'all on this board gotta be on something while posting) and finally only a few will get a rose and join El Heat.

Why did I read this as E! Heat? Is it because the Spurs have been playing lights out awesome while the Heat has all the media attention?

So who's going to eat tortillas with overweight latina gals by the creek with me in San Antonio? [/barkley]

*churros, dawg... It's churros.

851947026.gif

851947402.gif

LeBron is wonderful and all, but I can't stop laughing at the idea of people feeling sorry for him. I guess he'll have to settle for his two consecutive titles and Finals MVP trophies . :(

Don't forget the $30 million he got this week for his stake in the Beats by Dre brand.

Where the fuck would James go that'll pay him that's Championship ready?

Well here's the question who can take sign a vet min? If it's true he's willing to go to 14 to play with Melo why not less to go to say the spurs

Dr. Cuban: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worry and Love Lebron

Lebron really didn't even have a great game.  He had an exceptionally great 3rd quarter, scoring 19, but he only had a combined 9 in the other 3. 

Lebron was invisible in the first half doing that "trying to get my teammates involved" thing that involved bad passes to guys less open than him.  He had a very productive third but overall I thought his game was not good, let alone great.

It was a very good game if your name is Joe Johnson but we expect more out of LeBron and I felt it was time for him to die with his guns blazing. We'll see what happens for game 5. I expect LeBron to have a tremendous night.

Someone brought up his final series as a Cav against the Celts. Did we ever find out what his arm injury was?

Lebron was invisible in the first half doing that "trying to get my teammates involved" thing that involved bad passes to guys less open than him.  He had a very productive third but overall I thought his game was not good, let alone great.

This reminds me--it's being discussed how Spoelstra looks to get Bosh involved early every game.  Reading between the lines, it suggests Bosh is useless unless he's somewhat coddled early on.  So if feels like the whole LBJ lying in wait angle is pre-designed by the coaching staff.  Which I find to be pretty dumb for guys who seem to be pretty smart.

Where the fuck would James go that'll pay him that's Championship ready?

Well here's the question who can take sign a vet min? If it's true he's willing to go to 14 to play with Melo why not less to go to say the spurs

Dr. Cuban: Or, How I Learned to Stop Worry and Love Lebron

That would require Lebron to go to a tough conference, he won't do that. . . .

A tough conference?  There are only two.  And let's face it, it's in the league's best interest for LeBron to stay in the East.  He goes west of the Mississippi, and it's pretty much tumbleweeds and ghost towns on the right coast.  No superstars outside of James, unless someone is traded to that conference.

A tough conference?  There are only two.  And let's face it, it's in the league's best interest for LeBron to stay in the East.  He goes west of the Mississippi, and it's pretty much tumbleweeds and ghost towns on the right coast.  No superstars outside of James, unless someone is traded to that conference.

sadrose.png

I feel like the states on my side of the Mississippi River are different in that making an ass out of yourself is generally disregarded. Well, there's California and pro football players, but other then them, we don't care for assholes.