DVDVR Message Board

What non-girl wrestler could you beat up?

Yeah, odd question yet one you've all considered.

Simple question, what male pro-wrestler (all-time) do you legit think you could beat in a fight.

Obviously, this is a thread that should not feature the words "Harley" or "Haku."

Simple question, what male pro-wrestler (all-time) do you legit think you could beat in a fight.

Obviously, this is a thread that should not feature the words "Harley" or "Haku."

Or Mark Curtis.

I'm gonna roll the dice and say that Trish Stratus could beat the shit out of most people on this board.

That said, I think I could take Kofi. It only takes one ball punch to counter all of that pointless jumping.

• Like 1

Fandango

He's billed as 6'4" 244, even if his size is blown up, that is not a guy you want to get into a fight with.  Unless we are basing this on kayfabe, and then this discussion gets really fun. 

I'd beat Kidman's ass, because I wouldn't try to powerbomb him.

I'd kick the shit out of Sid, because I'd see every single punch coming.

I can't see myself losing to Santino, because I'd take the sock out of his trunks and then he'd not have any offense worth worrying about.

I could probably do this all day, but I have to go to the dentist and hopefully Isaac Yankeem isn't there.

• Like 1

Why is everyone not saying Miz?  For God sake even if you're an obese stained-AJ-Lee-t-shirt-wearing arthritised-up Animal Crossing addict.

For all that is holy and the sake of basic decency at least front on the internet that you could beat up Miz!

• Like 2

Meng

Why is everyone not saying Miz?  For God sake even if you're an obese stained-AJ-Lee-t-shirt-wearing arthritised-up Animal Crossing addict.

For all that is holy and the sake of basic decency at least front on the internet that you could beat up Miz!

Thank you for making me laugh aloud. You'll get a like when I have 'em back.

This thread makes me wish ResidentEvil was still a member. I bet he'd have these awesome battles where he and Davey Richards are battling Jerry Lawler, while the girls from TATU are tied to a train track.

After every punch he'd land he'd say something like "I'm really busy I have to go."

• Like 5

Fandango

He's billed as 6'4" 244, even if his size is blown up, that is not a guy you want to get into a fight with.  Unless we are basing this on kayfabe, and then this discussion gets really fun. 

I'd beat Kidman's ass, because I wouldn't try to powerbomb him.

I'd kick the shit out of Sid, because I'd see every single punch coming.

I can't see myself losing to Santino, because I'd take the sock out of his trunks and then he'd not have any offense worth worrying about.

I could probably do this all day, but I have to go to the dentist and hopefully Isaac Yankeem isn't there.

Fandango looks like one of those guys who might be deceptively big and scrappy in a frat boy bar fighting sort of way (like when the guys in Boiler Room get in a bar brawl). Old school guys, Jake's a fairly tall guy and looks mean but if Bret Hart's book is to be believed, wanted nothing to do with real life fighting. X-Pac looks fairly non-threatening as well. Stan Lane's "white boy fu" doesn't make me shake in fear either.

I'm actually shocked it took 18 posts for that type of response

Good shocked or bad shocked? Cuz I had the thought "Dynamite Kid", but then I decided nah, even in the wheelchair he'd break my leg.

That was actually my first thought as well, but then I thought "Nah, that guy looks pretty cranky. He'd probably beat me up with a cane."

I'm actually shocked it took 18 posts for that type of response

Good shocked or bad shocked? Cuz I had the thought "Dynamite Kid", but then I decided nah, even in the wheelchair he'd break my leg.

Harley Race is in a wheelchair/using a walker and is 71 years old.

I still wouldn't risk it.