DVDVR Message Board

Coulson and May are fun together. Wish they'd start railing. Better than May and Ward.

Does Ming-Na Wen EVER age? I would not think she was about to turn 51 by looking at her.

I thought you were lying until I looked it up.  Damn, she looks really good being really hot and for looking younger.  Had me fooled.  And just saying the truth here, but the women of S.H.I.E.L.D. (plus the new girl) are all kinds of good-looking, which certainly adds something to my enjoyment of the show.

I just love this show.  I felt bad for Rayna for once, she's fighting for her life yet everybody thinks she's full of shit.  Ward's starting to get through to Sky which was cool.  And...

The much talked about ex wife joining along with Sky showing she's alien after all was a fun last few minutes.  Expected an emotional reunion between Fitz and Simmons but after him finally letting his subconscious go she comes back.  Don't blame him one bit for not being sure if that's really her.  But I hope they pick up on the long-building love story with them, I liked that a lot last season.

Oh, and new Avengers trailer next week!  Fuck, yes!