DVDVR Message Board

That's a shame because the show has become very solid.

Yeah, I've enjoyed this season a fair bit so far, and I'm one of the people who didn't think the back half of last season was any sort of improvement.  Expanding the cast really changed the perception of the show.  It seems more like an ensemble show about an organization now.  Last season was very much "Scooby Gang on a plane".

That said, I feel like the show has some fundamental problems.  I'm not invested at all in any of the primary characters, which is a big issue after 27 eps.

I'm really hoping they have Michael Douglas pop up in it to A) Establish a familiar character for when Ant Man comes out and B) have Hank Pym invent Ultron (though I know realistically Stark's gonna be involved somehow)

Before they announced Spader for the role, I figured It would be a Stark thing with Jarvis going rampant, but then they announced Paul Bettany would be playing Vision.

Speaking of which, he wasn't in the teaser, was he?

Marvel, being smart fucks, decided not to fight the leak and put up the trailer themselves now.

Very smart.  The buzz begins early and people will gnaw at their hands like weasels all winter.

April will not come soon enough.

• Like 1

So, any guess as to who Andy Serkis is playing based on his highly specific beard/hair situation? I can't place him.

Here's a theory:

www.ign.com/videos/2014/10/23/will-the-black-panther-be-in-avengers-age-of-ultron

It is a good theory.  We know that Wakanda will favor heavily in this movie and Ultron will most likely have Vibranium armor since Adamantium is part of the X-Men license and Disney doesn't have that back yet, so yeah I can believe that Serkis will play Ulysses Klaw.

andy-serkis-klaw-110383.jpg