DVDVR Message Board

Matt has to take credit because he did a thing that led to a thing that led to me reading the GOTG comic and the dude is like "WAIT THAT'S A RACCOON? AND IT... TALKS?" and I'm ok with that...

...as long as he doesn't actually interact with the real Avengers dudes, keep them somewhat separate.

Gravely voice, "bad ass" gravitas.

I think it'd be a poor choice, but I'm not sure who would be a GOOD choice.  Nolan North?

Well, then it would have to be Ian McShane as Al Swearengen.

I'd really prefer if they went with someone who didn't have a super recognizable voice for Rocket Raccoon. When I read the character I have a very specific voice in mind, and it's definitely not of the Jason Statham variety. More like if Bugs Bunny smoked a pack a day and drank nothing but whiskey.

I kind of liked Greg Ellis as Rock in MVC3 and the Avengers cartoon. I kind of feel like they should either go full bore hard ass Briton or get a veteran "cartoony" voice like Jeff Bennett to ham it up and play on the "adorable Disney fuzz ball who will FUCK YOU UP" thing.

The Agent Carter short has leaked.

As with all Marvel features, There's a stinger in the credits.

Thank you. Agent Carter is the first Marvel One-Shot I've watched as I don't own a Blu-Ray player. Agent Carter was great, good seeing Hayley Atwell back as Peggy Carter. I'm sure the other Marvel One-Shots will be on YT or DM.